There are 164 users in the forums

How Would You Celebrate the 49ers Winning the Next Super Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tyler82:
Originally posted by ezrider:
How would I celebrate my 6th Super Bowl? Herbal treats.

LOL thats how I celebrate the beggining of every quarter of 49er football

Originally posted by ezrider:
How would I celebrate my 6th Super Bowl? Herbal treats.

Umm...can you hook a brother up?
Post backwards.
1.Party on Mission street like last time! 2.Wipe the tears out of my eyes due to allergies.
3.Watch the highlights over and over again.
4. Wake up the next morning and buy up all the newspapers I can. I will then personally deliver them to all my friends who are raider fans and yell "6 b***hES"!!!!
I would get smashed screw my girlfriend and when iam about to bust I would write out 49ers on her chest
Why is my writing backwards?
Originally posted by valrod33:
I would call all my friends who are Cowboy and Bronco fans, cuz they cant stand the niners and talk crap all night until they wanted to fight me, so they would come to my house i would answer the door in nothing but a 49ers thong and a bottle of tequila in one hand and some KY in the other and then I would scream RAPE as loud as i could so the neighbors would call the cops than i would pretend im knocked out when the cops arrived, when the cops wake me up i would tell them we were celebrating the niners victory and the next thing i remember is waking up now

LMAO
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:
I'd by a Got 6-0 shirt and then punch a Steelers fan in the face.

Sounds good to me!
After I get blacked out, I will somehow make it to a computer and get banned from this website.

• Antix
  • Veteran
I, no joke, think I would pass out. It would honetly be the one thing that could happen in my life right now that would make me the happiest.

I'd buy every piece of Niner SB winning merchandise I could get my hands on, talk junk for an entire offseason, take a dumb on a cowboys hat and finally grow the courage to skeet skeet on my girls face...ohhhhyeaaaaaaah.
[ Edited by BHulman on Apr 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
tears of joy
Originally posted by Dino:
tears of joy

Couldnt agree more! I took the 94 season for granted and always thought wed be in the mix.... Painful 15yrs since
I would punch my brother-in law in the face, and kick him in his nutts!! then punch his brother!! Raider fans. Then tell him my sister is going to be leaving you now, because your in the presence of greatness!!! Smoke allot of weed. Then smoke some more. Drink until i p**s green!! Then when my brother in law wakes up i'll punch him in the face, then p**s on him when he's asleep!
Ahhhh it just seems like yesaterday when we beat the crap out of the chargers. That yesterday was tooooo long ago.

wow this is what should've been posted. hackers?

I would punch my brother-in law in the face, and kick him in his nutts!! then punch his brother!! Raider fans. Then tell him my sister is going to be leaving you now, because your in the presence of greatness!!! Smoke allot of weed. Then smoke some more. Drink until i p**s green!! Then when my brother in law wakes up i'll punch him in the face, then p**s on him when he's asleep!
Ahhhh it just seems like yesaterday when we beat the crap out of the chargers. That yesterday was tooooo long ago.
[ Edited by wailers15 on Apr 1, 2009 at 3:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone