There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

QB Competition

Originally posted by aacadena:
Originally posted by TOP_CAT:
Lets see now,what do we KNOW...Sing has said Hill is the starter and must be beat out to lose the job. Smith has looked worse than Hill in practice and in both games. (although Hill did not have a good game either,he wasn't as pathetic as Smith).
And as I have been telling you all for a long ,long time,Davis is the most talented QB on the roster by far,but raw. Hill will do just fine until Davis is ready.

And we also KNOW that Hill played with a broken finger on his throwing hand and had a QB rating during those games of near 100 ! Alex has a boo boo on his thumb (that he got because he threw one of his trademark horribly high and innacurate passes for an int and had to tackle the guy before he made it a pick 6,nice tackle by the way and nice block earlier in the game,maybe Alex should be moved to linebacker ,lol).
What we don't need is another Alexcuse (his thumb hurts). Hill didn't whine and went out and played GREAT ,with a broken finger on his throwing hand. I am pretty sure Alex has too much class to whine and make Alexcuses,but his delusional fans simply will not see reason and keep making up all the phoney excuses,and this will probably be another one we will hear. (thumb).
We have heard that he had poor OC's and a bad O line and bad WR's etc etc,but Hill played with aLL those same surrounding cast and thrived.
No more Alexcuses people,face reality,Smith is just not a very good QB. (make him a LBer,lol,at least we know he can block and tackle,lol)

Who scored a TD and who didn't? They both had it within the 5. No MORE HILLUSIONS.

Not to mention Smith at least got the ball to where the receivers could catch it but failed to. Hill on the other hand not so much. He was over throwing receivers just like Smith. I personally felt Smith did slightly better than Hill but overall their performances were pretty identical. The only part of the offense that was clicking was the run game. QB's were off and receivers just weren't catching the ball. Not to mention Bruce's lazy attempt at a "one handed" catch that he should have used 2 hands to catch. Oh well the game is over bring on next week and lets see what Smith and Hill can bring to the table.
Hill to start 9/13. Just announced by Sing.
Originally posted by MertonHanks:

OMG Merton Hanks I am such a huge fan!! Can you show me how to do the chicken dance??

sorry I had too

beat me to it.
Originally posted by backontop:

OMG Merton Hanks I am such a huge fan!! Can you show me how to do the chicken dance??

sorry I had too

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

FINALLY OVER!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

FINALLY OVER!!!!!!
Hooray!