There are 188 users in the forums

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wish the team would just cut him, he f**king sucks and I can't stand seeing him mess up anymore. I hope I never have to watch him play in a 9er uniform again. UGH.
he has as much value as a 5 dollar hooker at a Playboy mansion party
I say we get an 8th round pick for him.
I think he'll be dealt to Denver or Oakland.....
retarded is to roman being traded as is breakfast is to herpies
roman to another team = you wanting a girl with the herp
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Apr 25, 2009 at 5:50 AM ]
what is going on with this guy, i dont know why we didnt trade him on draft day we could of got something for him, at least a 6 or 7
Originally posted by thorobred:
what is going on with this guy, i dont know why we didnt trade him on draft day we could of got something for him, at least a 6 or 7

June 1st cut?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

June 1st cut?

Exactly....it's time to move on..... Smith or Williams can back up Goldson.
We may keep him for his veteran "leadership" or we may cut him.
Cut him!!! We don't need his disease

• sarpp
  • Info N/A
I believe that I heard Scott or Singletary say that he wuold be traded or remain on the team as a backup, he has a low salary 900,000 so not worth cutting, plus has the vet experience

You can't trade something that no one else wants.
Originally posted by saj4423:

You can't trade something that no one else wants.

Exactly! Since no one showed an interest in him before the draft, he has ZERO trade value. SF didn't even get an offer for a bag of kettle popcorn for Roman...which shows he just plain sucks! I hope he doesn't make the roster, so our rookie FS is depth behind Goldson.
...blows.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
back up plan
Share 49ersWebzone