LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
roman may not even get us back a bag of peanuts in a trade
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We cant even get a pack used condoms for him.
2nd String
Although Denver picked up a couple of starters for their defensive backfield in FA, I would not be surprised if Nolan tries to get Roman in Denver.

Bag of peanuts, pack of condoms, whatever--I've seen enough of him here. How about a 6th rounder in 2010? Anything.
Originally posted by McLovin:
We cant even get a pack used condoms for him.

McLovin would say that.
I think it would be wise to keep him around.
  • youngandrice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I think it would be wise to keep him around.

Me too. I'm don't think he is great but he knows our system and he is at least experienced for a backup.
If he wants to stay and be a back up,then why not,but I don't really want to see him on the field during regular season games....
as long as he isn't starting, i could care less.

-9fA
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
How about we get a good replacement before we just him?[/i]

im going to laugh at all of you when roman starts again this season
Originally posted by Jax49er:

Why would you laugh? If Roman starts for us, we're guaranteed another year of horrible FS play, ZERO interceptions and ZERO forced fumbles from that position.

If you're a 49er fan, I don't get how that's funny.
Originally posted by GoFD74:

Why would you laugh? If Roman starts for us, we're guaranteed another year of horrible FS play, ZERO interceptions and ZERO forced fumbles from that position.

It just pisses me off that everyone is ready to toss him overboard without even having another safety to replace him.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

It just pisses me off that everyone is ready to toss him overboard without even having another safety to replace him.

yeah, I just think everyone HOPES he is replaced.

This quote made me depress the most if Roman manage to be the starter again next season it means that our team doesn't even have a single talent in the FS position. But other poster suggested a bag of peanuts over roman. I would rather have the bag of peanuts manning the FS position than Roman.

I mean this with all sincerity and no disrespect to you or to Roman....but I don't think we could do much worse if I started at FS. That's how bad this guy is.

Ok, kidding aside, it's not going to take much to replace him since he hasn't been able to make any plays for us the last few years. He hasn't picked off a pass since 2006, and I don't even remember the last time he forced a fumble. Dude, it's Roman's time to step aside and let someone....ANYONE, take his place.
Share 49ersWebzone