LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Roman wants out". So? i do think ending up in Denver is kinda funny.
I dont think anybody is interested in trading for this dirtbag........they prob wont even give us a bag of chips for him...........we might actually have to pay OTHER teams to get rid of him
RATZ!!!!!!!
For a guy who has as many interceptions as Kentwan Balmer, he shouldn't be expecting much trade action.
Dilfer had more interceptions in one season then Roman had had in his whole career
Some of you people are probly sayin f**k that Grigga, BUT as a back up he provides solid depth and we already know what we got in him and he knows the system. I think it would be wise to keep him around.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i don't mind keeping him as a backup
Which is why he hasn't been cut...just given permission to seek a trade

Reggie Smith/Goldson/Tarell Brown need to do something for us in 09'!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
this will not end well....

you're right
I agree with goldson easily getting injured, roman might be a good insurance policy.
Dude, I'd keep him as a Vet backup. But, after all of this time of seeking trade, why hasn't he found anything?

Maybe draft day he gets traded for a late round pick?

We don't need him teaching our young guys. He is to stupid.
is that you Mark...
Originally posted by Mike8016:
We don't need him teaching our young guys. He is to stupid.

rofl
As long as it's strictly as a backup roll, yeah I don't disagree. But please don't let it be a situation where Goldson has to be looking over his shoulder for his job cuz, at the end of the day, Roman's a scrub. He may be among the upper echelon of scrubs. But scrub nonetheless.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Some of you people are probly sayin f**k that Grigga, BUT as a back up he provides solid depth and we already know what we got in him and he knows the system. I think it would be wise to keep him around.

Solid depth? What we have in him is a chump that is our weakest link in the secondary.

We can keep him around to fill the Gadorade bottles.
Share 49ersWebzone