LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!! F-YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Nice..... Niners circumsize the foreskins!
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
IT'S GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL MISS JOE STARKEY. Thank you Joe it has been a great 20 years!!!!!! You are one of the last links to the 49ers Super Bowl teams.

Starkey is leaving for sure?? Not a good decision.. sad..

However, LOVE MY NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! LETS GO 09 NINERS! till next year, damm!
Originally posted by Brazillian49er:
7-9

a lot better looking that 6-10.

Singletary is 5-4 as our coach and 5-3 after the bye week.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

Co-signed x 100000!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by infamousesco:
GAME Staches!!!!!!

+100
  • kray28
  • Veteran
It'll always be called the Stick.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
you can thank wifey. She washed my lucky game day gear for the game today

Nolan held this team back for so many years. He should have been canned after year 2. He makes stupid decisions and couldn't inspire a kid if he dressed up like santa clause.
damn i wish 09 season was just beginning
What a finish to our season!
We didn't make the playoffs, but everyone came together once again in the 4th quarter when it matters the most!
Congratulations to Singletary, Shaun Hill, Bruce, Nedney, Justin, Morgan, Hill, Willis, Spikes and all the 49ers!
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Get the pen ready so Singletary can sign that contract. Win,Win,Win,Win,Win,

I can see Jerry Jones trying to make a phone call as we speak

• jrg
  • Veteran
f**k YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone