There are 305 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
since my dad would never pay for streamTV i've been looking for the game

its on myp2p thankfully

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=Ý=sports&discipline=americanfootball&allowedDays=1

what does that mean?? That's itll be on Sopcast or TVU?

the quality is better on streamtvnow.

Thank God. Last year I was relying on TVU and Sopcast. I damn near had a heart attack each time. It would freeze just as they snapped the ball and come back after the play was over.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
you think the game will be on justin.tv?!
I just went to the stream tv website and it's like a message board. Am I on the right one?? Also, I clicked on calender and found the niners game but it says it wont be airing until 10:15pm?? Wassup with that??

Mine says 1:15pm-4:00pm so I think all you need to do is change your time zone settings on your account.
  • jamwalai
  • Info N/A
hey guys i just paid for stream tv now service and set up eveything according to the faq page, i downloaded winamp and changed the settings, and when i stream the channels i get sound but no video can you please tell me the problem? thank you
Originally posted by jamwalai:
hey guys i just paid for stream tv now service and set up eveything according to the faq page, i downloaded winamp and changed the settings, and when i stream the channels i get sound but no video can you please tell me the problem? thank you

I had the same exact problem as you this morning also and here's what I did to fix it.

Go here and download the autoinstaller

StreamTVnow Autoinstaller

Than unzip it and you'll get a folder with 4 steps. You already have Winamp so you can skip step one but I would do steps 2-4.

For me personally my problem was only step 4 and that was to copy a couple of files into a folder so you might want to start there first and see if that works and than start on step 2.
What's the URL for the guy who on justin.tv who would play all the Niner games
I think they shut kostav down.
i know there's another thread for this, but tvu works pretty well.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I think I will bite the bullet and just get gamepass.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Apples:
What's the URL for the guy who on justin.tv who would play all the Niner games

he got shut down

check out the myp2p and channelsurfing.net websites.

I'm saying goodbye to those websites and getting gamepass (living outside of the US) its expensive enough (roughly $10 per game) but will have excellent quality, no fear of missing the game. If i miss the game due to something coming up, they allow you to watch it for up to 48 hours after the game finishes.

Good times

Just Get the sunday Ticket it's well worth it.
  • fquan59
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jb49ers80:

TVU stopped carry KTVU-Fox about 2 years ago but it was great when it worked. Any other suggestions for watching the games online? I live in Utah and miss seeing the 9ers on tv. I really don't want to pay for gamepass or any other program either.

Thanks in advance
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
since my dad would never pay for streamTV i've been looking for the game

its on myp2p thankfully

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=americanfootball&allowedDays=1

what does that mean?? That's itll be on Sopcast or TVU?

well i think wen u click the link it automatically opens up with TVU, but im not sure.
Originally posted by fquan59:
Originally posted by jb49ers80:

TVU stopped carry KTVU-Fox about 2 years ago but it was great when it worked. Any other suggestions for watching the games online? I live in Utah and miss seeing the 9ers on tv. I really don't want to pay for gamepass or any other program either.

Thanks in advance

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=americanfootball&allowedDays=1

its free, but i cant guarantee good quality. im gunna be using this the whole season cuz i'm not paying for gamepass
  • TheHitman85
  • Info N/A
hey, according to a thread in the myp2p forum, it states in 2 places that the niner game will be streaming over the internet.

in the link im posting, it says it will by streamed via TVants, a program im not really familiar w/.. (i just know sopcast and mytvu). so far though it says the links 2 the individual games will be posted soon. i hope its true...and that it works..

heres the link... http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/26819-8-nfl-live-streams.html
Share 49ersWebzone