There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Originally posted by grace-nacy:

I live in American Samoa, dead smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean near the equator, 5000 miles from NOWHERE....lol!I watch the games on soccertvlive.net. Click on Am. Football and it has ALL the games currently playing or scheduled to play that day.

www.firstrowsports.eu
you can also try wiziwig.tv
it's the successor of myp2p

I live in American Samoa, dead smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean near the equator, 5000 miles from NOWHERE....lol!I watch the games on soccertvlive.net. Click on Am. Football and it has ALL the games currently playing or scheduled to play that day.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

www.firstrowsports.eu

Worked for me... They took down the www.firstrowsports.tv part of it... bookmark the www.firstrowsports.eu site...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 16, 2012 at 4:16 AM ]

please post all possible sites (free, if account is required, I'll make one) for tonight's game. first game on Thanksgiving that I get to SEE the niners play in, and they're on NFLNetwork.... which my family does not have

thanks.
[ Edited by suleman-nadya on Apr 6, 2012 at 2:52 AM ]
Originally posted by suleman-nadya:

please post all possible sites (free, if account is required, I'll make one) for tonight's game. first game on Thanksgiving that I get to SEE the niners play in, and they're on NFLNetwork.... which my family does not have

thanks.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by suleman-nadya:

thanks.

?? maybe they are just getting the games on his island? wtf
maybe he's from the future..................
Anyone have know of any coupons for live247.tv this is the site I watch games. I dont mind paying for it since each game is in HD and no pop ups as well.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Anyone have know of any coupons for live247.tv this is the site I watch games. I dont mind paying for it since each game is in HD and no pop ups as well.

how much is it? And do you get disconnected at all during games/?
REDx85xGOLD, just seen this on their site.

"Live247tv Many have asked, Coupons ARE coming soon.. like later THIS WEEK. NFL PreSeason & Football (European) seasons on the #Horizon :)"

Chaz, I asked and he said 30.00 for 6 months he thought. Didn't ask about quality/connection. I tried to sign up to check it out but it isn't allowing any purchases.

Edit: Sounds like a really nice site with great quality but I read on their forums the person is limiting membership and doesn't want to add new people. He just wants enough to pay the costs to run the site. So they aren't allowing new people to join.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 8, 2012 at 6:13 AM ]
I was thinking about of paying the ridiculously insane amount on $350 through nfl sunday ticket to have access to all of the niners game for the season on my laptop, and running it through my hdmi to my tv. However, I wanted to see if anyone knows of a good internet speed to upgrade to? I currently have Time warner cable "lite" internet which is "up to 1 Mbps" I have found that this causes all of the games I watch online to be very choppy. Do you guys know what a good Mbps speed would be in order to stream games without the lag? Any help would be great, thanks and GO NINERS!
Originally posted by kjrustin933:
I was thinking about of paying the ridiculously insane amount on $350 through nfl sunday ticket to have access to all of the niners game for the season on my laptop, and running it through my hdmi to my tv. However, I wanted to see if anyone knows of a good internet speed to upgrade to? I currently have Time warner cable "lite" internet which is "up to 1 Mbps" I have found that this causes all of the games I watch online to be very choppy. Do you guys know what a good Mbps speed would be in order to stream games without the lag? Any help would be great, thanks and GO NINERS!

http://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2284/~/what-are-the-computer-system-requirements-for-getting-nfl-sunday-ticket-online%3F

What are the computer system requirements for getting NFL SUNDAY TICKET Online?

For the optimal NFL SUNDAY TICKET Online experience, you will need the following:

Computer operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Mac OS X v.10.4.10 or v.10.5 or later. Computer hardware: Windows: Intel® Pentium® 2.0 GHz or faster processor, 512 MB of RAM; 32 MB video RAM, 16 bit sound card and speakers; 65k video display card; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 or Windows XP SP2 or Vista

Macintosh: PowerPC® G4 1.8GHz GHz or faster processor or Intel Core" Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor; 256 MB RAM; 32 MB video RAM; Mac OS X v.10.4.10 or v.10.5 (Intel or PowerPC)

Internet connection: at least 360 kbps

Additional software:Download and install Adobe's Flash Player 10

I have verizon, with like 2 mbps, and usually works fine, but that is for the preseason live online. If you have a PS3, that would be a great idea, goes right through the PS3, and just internet required. I am saying this because not every computer is capable of Live Streaming, If you have Vista or XP, it may be very slow and choppy. I did the whole online free stream in 2009, but didn't work well, DirecTV is your best friend IMO, if you had the money for ST, I would look into getting directv, you get ST Max for FREE as a new customer.
Yeah, for speed I would say HD would require 2-3 plus Mbps. The more the better obviously... 1 does seem on the light side.

P.S. I thought they got rid of the whole ST (for computers) without a Directv sunday ticket subscription? Do they still have it or just the PS3 Sunday Ticket version?

I know last year a lot of people subscribed to the ps3 version or the streaming version because a lot of people can't get directv. Also, some would prefer to pay the 350.00 for ST without having satellite for 50-100 bucks a month. Hopefully they keep it for those of you that had the streaming/ps3 version.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, for speed I would say HD would require 2-3 plus Mbps. The more the better obviously... 1 does seem on the light side.

P.S. I thought they got rid of the whole ST (for computers) without a Directv sunday ticket subscription? Do they still have it or just the PS3 Sunday Ticket version?

I know last year a lot of people subscribed to the ps3 version or the streaming version because a lot of people can't get directv. Also, some would prefer to pay the 350.00 for ST without having satellite for 50-100 bucks a month. Hopefully they keep it for those of you that had the streaming/ps3 version.

Yeah seems they don't have it right now, the link redirects to NFL ST page on directv.com.

Mine says already subscribed. I pay normally around 153 a month for the service, but that includes extras like Starz, Sports, HD Extra, DVR service, HD Service, we have 3 Receivers extra, and Choice Ultimate package. I got ST free for agreeing to 1yr extension of my contract, I was out of contract.

I'll tell ya, ST is my favorite thing if anything, have had since 2006, with exception of 2009 when I lost the service, but had it in 07, 08, 2010 and 2011. I got it free in 2006 when signed up, back then I didn't have HD and it was an extra 100 for HD service. I could of went without it, due to likely 10 games on locally, national, NFLN like games, but I am so diehard I need to see every game.

I also could lower my bill tremendously by dropping Starz, Sports, HD Extra, by like 29 a month, but family watches those channels.