Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 547 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember reading there is an app for preseason games. I believe it is free but it costs you about 20 dollars to get the games.
Originally posted by taney71:
I remember reading there is an app for preseason games. I believe it is free but it costs you about 20 dollars to get the games.

Yeah, pre season live for 16.99 with the code "directv" has the tablet ap but other than that don't know how to get streams for tablets/cell phones if they won't load those links like 1st row, etc on the last page.
Will they show the game on tv in southern cali?
If you have an ipad just open up Safari and just the links given here. You can then watch the game via FirstRow just like you do on a mac or pc.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Any iPad apps that work well to watch the game?

...

iSwifter
[ Edited by OKC49erFan on Aug 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM ]
five minute dougie fresh! lol
did the firstrow link start?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
did the firstrow link start?

not yet for me
  • rserda
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,306
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
did the firstrow link start?

not yet
not yet
can more then one person use a log in name cause i just purchased the pre season package and would be willing to share
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by walker807:
I hear ya, if anyone gets a link please post it. Don't be stingy

1st row will have up to 5-6 streams on the 1 page you can choose from. The other links might have some of the same streams as 1st row's options but good to have backups because some of the games last year I had to go through all these sites to find the game. Should be easier this year since we are better team. Anyways, I can't guarantee your computers safety. I would highly recommend using firefox with pop-ups blocked and adblock plus add on. I used these all last year and was fine but used it for 1 game on my mom's laptop which I had enabled pop-ups for her online classes and ended with with a really bad virus. Couldn't even do anything after the computer was started up. So don't click ads, preferably use firefox with adblock plus and pop ups blocked no matter what browser you are on.... wouldn't hurt to have an anti-virus running as well.

[blocked URL]
[blocked URL]
[blocked URL]
[blocked URL]

the first row link is working
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
yes first row link one working
Originally posted by DownSouth9er:
can more then one person use a log in name cause i just purchased the pre season package and would be willing to share

Not sure, I'd be willing to help ya out and try
Originally posted by Youngb:
Not sure, I'd be willing to help ya out and try

I'm going to say no and it will kick the other person out when you login but you guys can try. At least I think that's what it did with rewind
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone