There are 277 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL PATRIOTS vs. GIANTS SUPERBOWL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Slothrop
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chief49er:
Tuck should get the MVP!
haha belichick=no class what a sore loser. Glad they lost bwahahah.
I love how brady spent a good part of the game on his back.
Darth Belichick couldn't get off the field fast enough. I'll bet he's already at the team hotel.

What a wuss way to go down.
Guess the Pats spycam wasn't working. hahahaha
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Darth Belichick couldn't get off the field fast enough. I'll bet he's already at the team hotel.

What a wuss way to go down.

He's calling Satan for his soul back.
  • HebrewWall
  • Info N/A
Strahan deserves this more than anyone.
I couldn't be happier. But you had to know it was coming. You can't leave a Manning around for a 1st and goal with the Superbowl on the line. If there is anyone who has been bred to, and since he could hold a football, been dreaming of, being able to win the SB with one throw it's Eli. You had to know with 1st and and Superbowl on the line, he would get it done. He was born to make that one throw, even if he got lucky as hell to be place to make it the first place.

I couldn't be more stoked. GO GIANTS! LOL AT THE PATS! NEVER SAW THE NINERS LOSE A SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he didnt say he was going to disney world
great game.. all we could really ask for.. TYREE'S catch was ill.. that was the play of the game

• Extreme
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Slothrop:
Tuck should get the MVP!

Had the game ended in the 3rd Quarter, I would have agreed. Manning stepped the **** up in the 4th even with a few misfires (and one of them almost lost the game). That final drive showed Eli at his best, with his escape and throw.
  • Stuck_in_Seattle
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
great game.. all we could really ask for.. TYREE'S catch was ill.. that was the play of the game

That entire play was ill.....

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pats, can SUCK IT!
  • Slothrop
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

The first 3 quarters were dreadful. Some of the most boring football I've seen since...well...since the Niners last game this season.
Originally posted by Extreme:
Originally posted by Slothrop:
Tuck should get the MVP!

Had the game ended in the 3rd Quarter, I would have agreed. Manning stepped the **** up in the 4th even with a few misfires (and one of them almost lost the game). That final drive showed Eli at his best, with his escape and throw.

Tuck disappeared late
If it was a blow out then he would of won it
Share 49ersWebzone