There are 162 users in the forums

Redskins To Trade For Kam Chancellor?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
only that no one knows where the rumor started . . .
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2016/04/26/redskins-mailbag-on-josh-norman-kam-chancellor-rumors-and-the-draft/
There is no truth to that rumor that the Redskins are trying to trade for Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor, I was told by a team source. I really don't know where it started. I think it was some type of hypothetical thing thrown out there, and because McCloughan helped bring Chancellor to Seattle, people have gotten excited over the possibility. But, you're right. McCloughan doesn't want to part with his draft picks. He'd possibly have to give up a first- or second-rounder for Chancellor. He'd rather trade down, get more picks, and find the next Kam Chancellor.

Thanks for that. When I heard that rumor, I thought 'are the Seahawks out of their minds?!' Can't imagine them not taking care of Chancellor.
If the Skins get Chancellor, that would be huge for them.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Would be pretty good for us too.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

And plus with Norman. if they are building a defense. Chancellor is best a defense the leader than Sherman and Thomas.
Hits like Mac Truck.
Seahawks fans said. Kam was not top 32 players? Wtf.. they are joke cuz they are smart cheap ass cuz they dont want to pay him. Lol. Did you heard the rumors about Jaguars interested trade for Kam?
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Seahawks fans said. Kam was not top 32 players? Wtf.. they are joke cuz they are smart cheap ass cuz they dont want to pay him. Lol. Did you heard the rumors about Jaguars interested trade for Kam?

Whoa. Jags would be stacked with Kam.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Whoa. Jags would be stacked with Kam.

I heard, Kam was not happy for Seahawks. Seahawks fans dont say anything and keep quiet when they are smart that kam gave up and still play for Seahawks team. Lol. Poor on Kam.
Share 49ersWebzone