LISTEN: 49ers Schedule Release Special →

There are 115 users in the forums

aldon arrested again (released by team)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ideally (more like pipe dream) he serves his suspension this year, gets his s**t together, plays a little and the Niners sign him back in 2016 at a reasonable price, then get AD back which helps shore up 2 problem areas then use their glut of FA money and draft picks to beef up the OL and WR...like the reverse of this offseason
Originally posted by Afrikan:
spray paint the red letters and numbers grey?

Really I have no choice now than to can it. I took a gamble buying it this summer in the first place but I sure as hell can't wear it now. Got a Smith and a red Crabtree. Both of em got to go now. I'm sending em to one of those third world countries. This ish sucks!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
F**k you Aldon. We stuck by you through thick and thin and this is how you repay us? Are you serious? This speaks volumes to this Asshats character, F**K you!!

Maybe he likes this area and wants to stay
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Ideally (more like pipe dream) he serves his suspension this year, gets his s**t together, plays a little and the Niners sign him back in 2016 at a reasonable price, then get AD back which helps shore up 2 problem areas then use their glut of FA money and draft picks to beef up the OL and WR...like the reverse of this offseason

i hope so. We had no choice but to release aldon since we were paying him by the month for one year and he was likely to get suspended or even go to jail. He will for sure get suspended by league, maybe even indefinitely if he gets charged AGAIN
He was on probation, part of the rules of probation are you are not allowed to commit another crime while on probation or drink. He did both, which is why he was arrested. Stop making excuses for him, he made his own bed multiple times.

Look at Daryl Washington, I don't make excuses for the guy. He's a POS. Great player, but he has repeatedly hurt his team and put us in bad situations. WE still paid his bonuses thinking he would be back and yet here we are. Being hurt by him again, third season in a row much like another player on the 49ers.

Aldo obviously has zero intelligence of the football field. If you are honest with yourself there is a lot he has probably done that he wasn't arrested for that he should be arrested for. Criminals only need to get caught once. They might get away with things 99% of the time. Its unlikely he gets caught every time he does something. Its more likely he has done a lot he hasn't been caught for. Consider yourselves lucky this PR nightmare is off the team bc history shows he is likely to repeat. Now its Oaklands problem.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Keep this in mind...

...Aldon has to actually be on a team in order to serve a suspension...IE, if the league were to suspend him for 8 games this season and he wasn't on a roster, it wouldn't could till he was on one.

IE, if he didn't play at all this year and wasn't on a roster, any suspension would carry over till next year.

If I'm the Raiders and I can get him for 6 games or so at league minimum...what the hell.

Then next year he's free to sign another contract with whomever he wants with the suspension behind him. This of course assumes the court case ends fairly quickly and the league doles out its punishment quickly...neither of which is guaranteed. My guess is Aldon doesn't fight too hard on any of it to get it behind him to maximize the $$$ he can get next year.

That would be the prudent course of action for him. But I think we all know how court issues can get dragged out and then the NFL needs to decide what they want to do with his discipline. Because of that there is the possibility, even if slight that Aldon does get a full season before this is all resolved.

Best of luck to him with the Raiders. Hopefully a team change will get his head straight because goodness does this guy need it.

The court case is the part that might drag, but I think the NFL will act swiftly after that part is resolved.

Under the personal conduct rule I don't think the NFL has to or should wait until the court case. They need to step in now that is on a team suspend him for the year. Then let Aldon challenge the ruling in the Federal Courts.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
The court case is the part that might drag, but I think the NFL will act swiftly after that part is resolved.

Do you think the NFL will still discipline him if the case is dropped?

Possibly. They've done it before...and there is a long history on this one.
He signed with Oak cause he can't leave the area or his ankle bracelet will go off.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He signed with Oak cause he can't leave the area or his ankle bracelet will go off.

POTD
"We are confident that the Raiders provide an environment where Aldon can thrive through the support, structure and leadership within the building," Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie said, according to the team's official site. "We are excited to have Aldon here in the Raiders family."

lol

Fellas we all know he wants to get that much closer to his connects and get a house on semenary st.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"We are confident that the Raiders provide an environment where Aldon can thrive through the support, structure and leadership within the building," Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie said, according to the team's official site. "We are excited to have Aldon here in the Raiders family."

lol
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Keep this in mind...

...Aldon has to actually be on a team in order to serve a suspension...IE, if the league were to suspend him for 8 games this season and he wasn't on a roster, it wouldn't could till he was on one.

IE, if he didn't play at all this year and wasn't on a roster, any suspension would carry over till next year.

If I'm the Raiders and I can get him for 6 games or so at league minimum...what the hell.

Then next year he's free to sign another contract with whomever he wants with the suspension behind him. This of course assumes the court case ends fairly quickly and the league doles out its punishment quickly...neither of which is guaranteed. My guess is Aldon doesn't fight too hard on any of it to get it behind him to maximize the $$$ he can get next year.

That would be the prudent course of action for him. But I think we all know how court issues can get dragged out and then the NFL needs to decide what they want to do with his discipline. Because of that there is the possibility, even if slight that Aldon does get a full season before this is all resolved.

Best of luck to him with the Raiders. Hopefully a team change will get his head straight because goodness does this guy need it.

Under the personal conduct rule I don't think the NFL has to or should wait until the court case. They need to step in now that is on a team suspend him for the year. Then let Aldon challenge the ruling in the Federal Courts.

If Suspended for the year, Oakland I believe would still have the rights to his contract next year if it was done before the first game.
Thats probably true, minus the joke...but with court coming up
Share 49ersWebzone