LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 259 users in the forums

Fisher Punks the Skins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the players sent out for the coin toss are very good. Who's punking who? lol

Many of them are quality players, especially lately.

Yeah exactly plus getting 6 guys and not just one diva QB still is a huge win for the Rams.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the players sent out for the coin toss are very good. Who's punking who? lol

this. Fisher tried hard to get into their head before the game started and it worked. ( could have sent out 10 players and the Skins wouldnt have known WDAF was going on)

The Rams players sent out even had no idea at the time why they were sent out. They didn't learn until later the reason. I think Bailey said - we just thought it was those of us who are playing good right now, we didn't know wny we were sent out.

Probably no one on the Skins team noticed this except the coaches, GM and the target.
The LA Rams are winning the Super Bowl @ Levi's in their welcome back to CA season
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The LA Rams are winning the Super Bowl @ Levi's in their welcome back to CA season

Talk about salt in the wound.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
As a Ram's fan, I don't believe this Rams team is there yet. I'd like to see a 3rd or 4th win this season, and then a hell of a lot more next season.

But, not sure a Niner fan has any room this year to make fun of the Rams. I like my chances rooting for my team a lot more than yours right now. But, go ahead and do your normal laugh at others to feel better routine.

Not sure I ever see much actual fair evaluation of other teams here other than a few really good posters.

It is a fan forum for a specific team, and the Rams are a long time rival. What did you expect?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Austin Davis gonna be in the CFL next year

FTFY.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by RedAlice:
As a Ram's fan, I don't believe this Rams team is there yet. I'd like to see a 3rd or 4th win this season, and then a hell of a lot more next season.

But, not sure a Niner fan has any room this year to make fun of the Rams. I like my chances rooting for my team a lot more than yours right now. But, go ahead and do your normal laugh at others to feel better routine.

Not sure I ever see much actual fair evaluation of other teams here other than a few really good posters.

It is a fan forum for a specific team, and the Rams are a long time rival. What did you expect?

I post on several other teams boards and enjoy discussing the game of football.

Are you suggesting that a Niners board is not capable of that? Many of your posters are quite good.

Fans can discuss the game, not only their team.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah exactly plus getting 6 guys and not just one diva QB still is a huge win for the Rams.

RG3 could get cut and sign with the Rams
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

RG3 could get cut and sign with the Rams

Share 49ersWebzone