There are 235 users in the forums

Fisher Punks the Skins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jeff Fisher sent out all the players from the RGIII trade as captains against he Skins.

Talk about rubbing it in.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000440256/article/jeff-fisher-trolls-redskins-during-opening-coin-toss

All those players for one guy who isn't the solution.
Too bad the Rams don't have a QB either
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Whhgguugghht?

They're set in that dept.Their CBs suck.

If Kaep doesn't fumble at the one....

We beat the Rams because their CB's gave up a BLloyd bomb and a last second pass interference flag in the red zone.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the players sent out for the coin toss are very good. Who's punking who? lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 9, 2014 at 1:08 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Austin Davis gonna be good next year.
Too bad fisher is a mediocre coach just like those mediocre players he got.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
The Rams beat Denver and Seattle, two teams that beat the crap out of the 49ers. I think they are on their way up.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BobS:
The Rams beat Denver and Seattle, two teams that beat the crap out of the 49ers. I think they are on their way up.

This. Bet they take the west next season.
True that.

Yet, this mediocre coach with his mediocre team and the very mediocre QB is a win behind the 49ers.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the players sent out for the coin toss are very good. Who's punking who? lol

Snivilin' Snyder got really punked - BUT he can afford it.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by communist:
True that.

Yet, this mediocre coach with his mediocre team and the very mediocre QB is a win behind the 49ers.
not for long.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BobS:

This. Bet they take the west next season.

Lol each year we say the Rams are on the way up because they beat 2 or 3 really good teams. Then next year comes and they suck again but beat 2 or 3 really good teams then once again we say the Rams are on their way up and will take the West next year lol.
Same ole sorry ass rams. Rams are unleashing the hounds on defense right now. Greg Williams is back to bringing the house on every down and that's easy to do when you have nothing to lose and can risk giving up big plays at all times. He's done this before at every team he's coached for. The league will eventually make him pay for it. Their corners aren't good enough to sustain that type of game plan over a 16 game season. Teams figure out that defense every year and by the time they adjust its season over. Scheme is carrying them at this point. As soon as fisher runs out of fake punts they'll be right back to giving up 250 rushing yards and losing games. Yes the talent is there but I'll believe when they actually put together an entire season.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Same ole sorry ass rams. Rams are unleashing the hounds on defense right now. Greg Williams is back to bringing the house on every down and that's easy to do when you have nothing to lose and can risk giving up big plays at all times. He's done this before at every team he's coached for. The league will eventually make him pay for it. Their corners aren't good enough to sustain that type of game plan over a 16 game season. Teams figure out that defense every year and by the time they adjust its season over. Scheme is carrying them at this point. As soon as fisher runs out of fake punts they'll be right back to giving up 250 rushing yards and losing games. Yes the talent is there but I'll believe when they actually put together an entire season.

As a Ram's fan, I don't believe this Rams team is there yet. I'd like to see a 3rd or 4th win this season, and then a hell of a lot more next season.

But, not sure a Niner fan has any room this year to make fun of the Rams. I like my chances rooting for my team a lot more than yours right now. But, go ahead and do your normal laugh at others to feel better routine.

Not sure I ever see much actual fair evaluation of other teams here other than a few really good posters.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Many of them are quality players, especially lately.
Share 49ersWebzone