There are 151 users in the forums

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Best catch I've ever seen was Lloyd's sideline catch against Seattle.

Originally posted by elguapo:

That's true.
Lloyd has 3 of the best 5 catches IMO
Odell has one
Tyree the other

This was the best I've ever seen. I believe Kwame held and took it away lol
Originally posted by Zachary:

Originally posted by elguapo:

That's true.
Lloyd has 3 of the best 5 catches IMO
Odell has one
Tyree the other

This was the best I've ever seen. I believe Kwame held and took it away lol

That was a great catch as well. 2 of the top 3 catches I've ever seen
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'll give up next year's 1st and throw in a 4th for him if NY is getting tired of him. I'll keep this year's because I want a shot at Kizer

"Football is my sanctuary," Beckham told Marks. "It's where I go to escape. It's where I'm most happy. I'm not having fun anymore."

No thanks this guy is snapping.

Exactly. Didn't the Niners have enough players just up and quit because they were tired of playing?

didnt say he was tired, just that he is not having fun which is just him being dramatic because the giants are losing alot. He is a competitive guy and i think it really got to him that they didnt beat the redskins. he is way too competitive to just up and retire.

And the Niners didn't beat a hobbled hobbit at home, and a depleted 2nd string cowboys at home. Let's see how they do against the cards without palmer.

yeah with the way the team is going now, chances are we wouldnt be happy here. Its really important that our young guys show that we have a future and we quire a capable QB in the offseason
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
And the Niners didn't beat a hobbled hobbit at home, and a depleted 2nd string cowboys at home. Let's see how they do against the cards without palmer.

It's like for once the NFL gods are giving us every chance to succeed but our roster blows.

True. Last season the Niners were given injuries and retirements galore, so to make up for it, the injuries are given to their opponents, and the Niners still find a way to lose. Not that I'd be happy with that kind of a win, but at this point I'm not going to be picky.

I remember in the good old days of 93/94, playing against the cowboys, and it was questionable if emmit was going to play. I wanted him to play so bad so the cowboy fans wouldn't have an excuse if they lost. Well, he played, and the cowboys were ridiculed .
Brandon lloyd was incredible
  • titan
  • Veteran
Yes... When he caught the practice field goal post to the side of his face!!! LMAO
Odell is a special player

OBJ and all the talk about that catch was old to me after a few days. I'm really happy we have him on the team, but I wish he could let the stupid net crap go, it's so stupid. I guess as long as he's making big yardage and we are winning I'll have to deal with it. but the games we lost this year and him acting the way he has have been complete BS and they need to try to find a way to make him understand, if it's possible!

• jcs
  • Veteran
I think to be considered a best ever catch it should have some kind of significance behind it....OBJ and Lloyds catches did not. I think Youngs Catch II to TO was more impressive...and then lets mention the original Catch.
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 18, 2016 at 1:39 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
He's gotta be a homosex
I'm just glad he proposed to the kicking net. They had a rough start, but it looks like its turned into something special.
Originally posted by Giantman:
OBJ and all the talk about that catch was old to me after a few days. I'm really happy we have him on the team, but I wish he could let the stupid net crap go, it's so stupid. I guess as long as he's making big yardage and we are winning I'll have to deal with it. but the games we lost this year and him acting the way he has have been complete BS and they need to try to find a way to make him understand, if it's possible!

It's insane how good OBJ is.

For as good as Giants' receivers have been since Toomer, Steve Smith, Nicks, Cruz, Manningham...and Burress (trade).....OBJ is on another level above those guys.

He also brings a unique mix of WR talent compared to guys like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens....it's like a GOAT slot with 90th percentile ability on the outside.

As fans that know a great WR when we see it, you gotta give it up to the guy being a real game changer.

If Jerry Reese gets fired, I want the Niners to bring his ass in for WR scouting....I assume he learned enough that he doesn't need Coughlin anymore. (speaking of which , he too could be a good WR scout if he's willing to do such a thing these days)
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giantman:

Your a real fan! Old school too...RESPECT!!! My best friend and his entire family are Giants and Yankees fan. They get so annoyed with his antics and refers back to What would Bill Parcell do to this emo bytch!!! Lol
Share 49ersWebzone