There are 204 users in the forums

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Awesome catch but not as good as OBJ's.
Saw a good one this week

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Hmmmm rumors of him being on the 49ers heating up. As per Jay Glazer there could be a bidding war and the Niners are willing to play ball.

He'd definitely be an asset but I just can't help myself but to wonder if Jimmy would mishandle the abundance of riches on offense and still make the unit mediocre.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
a new challenger appears!

George Pickens . Could not find a thread about him in the draft forum.

Do you include the push-off?
Originally posted by DrEll:
Hmmmm rumors of him being on the 49ers heating up. As per Jay Glazer there could be a bidding war and the Niners are willing to play ball.

He'd definitely be an asset but I just can't help myself but to wonder if Jimmy would mishandle the abundance of riches on offense and still make the unit mediocre.

I don't think the 49ers are interested in doing anything but driving up his price. The team has more offensive weapons than it can fairly distribute the ball to as it stands.

He is a whiner when he doesn't get the ball and there are already too many hands in the cookie jar. With Aiyuk, Jennings, Gray, Kittle and Deebo. Where does he fit in?
[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Nov 15, 2022 at 12:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

I don't think the 49ers are interested in doing anything but driving up his price. The team has more offensive weapons than it can fairly distribute the ball to as it stands.

He is a whiner when he doesn't get the ball and there are already too many hands in the cookie jar. With Aiyuk, Jennings, Gray, Kittle and Deebo. Where does he fit in?

If signed here hope it's not a one year rental. Waste of cap space.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

If signed here hope it's not a one year rental. Waste of cap space.

It would be more than a waste of cap space. They don't have enough balls to spread around as it stands. In a run centric team, there is not enough passing to warrant the signing. The 49ers already have better receiving options than 2/3 of the NFL without signing this guy. I hope they are driving the price up.
JJ did it better
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Yea I agree. After watching JJ this past Sunday, I don't see a role for OBJ on this team. He's a finesse guy not a gritty YAC player. JJ found for yards the other night and kept drives going. OBJ won't do that.
Was referring to Justin Jefferson.. should have clarified

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Jettas catch was sick! I'd take him over OBJ any day of the week.

Wow what a bold claim
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Wow what a bold claim

So bold you even BOLDED it. It was my opinion and I stand by it 😁
Was this why he wouldn't wake up before the fight and had to be removed ?😵‍💫

https://www.facebook.com/reel/599816344941917?mibextid=wa05Vy&fs=e&s=9RfQYY
[ Edited by mitpdub on Nov 29, 2022 at 11:06 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone