LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 257 users in the forums

Woman claims Arian Foster is pressuring her to have an abortion

Shop 49ers game tickets
KHOU 11 News Houston ‏@KHOU 13 Jan

EXCLUSIVE: Woman claims#Texans RB #ArianFoster is pressuring her to abort his baby http://bit.ly/KX54BS #khou pic.twitter.com/fXElEMyXJ7

Didn't watch, but unless he's threatening her if she doesn't do it, No1curr. He can pressure all he wants, she will ultimately do whatever she wants.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Jan 14, 2014 at 9:39 PM ]
if its that big of a problem hire someone to shoot her. you got all the money in the world man
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:
if its that big of a problem hire someone to shoot her. you got all the money in the world man

This. It's not like it can come back to him.
Would hit it with the force of 1000 angry Greek gods, even while preggers.

Dude is taking life lessons from T.O.
That's her meal ticket and 2 minutes of fame. Hell no she ain't aborting it
Dude is rich as f**k. Even if he wants nothing to do with the kid, he can afford it to give her her meal ticket and have someone else raise the child. This kid will have the financial potential to go to any school and college in the world. My kid will not.
Originally posted by 99problems:

This. She's set for life but she's a fine ass woman so who knows if she grows on Arian? I would have advised to pull out though...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I remember how Rae Carruth handled this situation.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99problems:
Exactly, looks she has already had plastic surgery done, her life's ambition is probably to be a trophy wife or gold digger.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Dude is taking life lessons from T.O.

Yeah I don't understand what these guys are thinking. Now a days you can get a vasectomy for under a thousand. That's a fraction of one child support payment from these guys.......
havent we all done this at least once in our lives?
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 15, 2014 at 8:22 AM ]
That's the wrong state [Texas] to be pro-abortion in.
Originally posted by xtm059:

I understand but, I wouldn't do it.
Share 49ersWebzone