LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 328 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/09/week-one-power-rankings-5/ He really doesn't like the niners

He's the one with the last laugh because you keep giving him clicks on his website.

EDIT: And all you need to know to tell you he's a whiny little a**hat bed-wetter is the fact he has stated he won't use the name "Redskins". Hero.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 9, 2014 at 2:49 PM ]
Im getting some ideas here,
So apparently awhile back he reported that Terry Bradshaw had died in a car accident. All on his own
Of course, when describing the incident he used words such as "we here at PFT" or "we didn't research it enough", when it was strictly his fault.

I'm noticing this man is a lawyer as well which is textbook 101 in being a Lawyer, never admit your wrong doings.

Jesus, this guy is such a tool
http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2012/01/31/5-questions-mike-florio-talks-about-the-death-of-terry-bradshaw/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2008/11/05/greatest-moments-in-pft-history-no-4/
Here you can read about how he blames PFT rather than himself, but my main point in all this is

Here's what happened. We started receiving e-mails from a diverse collection of readers who had heard that Bradshaw had died in a car accident.
That quote just further proves out point that this man is desperate for any media attention and will go to any gains to prove he "sourced it himself".
All he needs is a "divers collection of emails" to spew some more garbage.

Anybody have his email?
This is what I posted to his stupid site (before it gets deleted):

"The Packers have lost all their games to the 49ers for two straight years, including the regular season and the playoffs. They lose to the Seahawks convincingly, and somehow you have them ranked above the 49ers?

The 49ers took the Seahawks down to the last play of the championship game after going on the road to beat the Packers and Panthers (read: less than 7 points), and you think that they would lose to the Seahawks by more than 30 points? Makes perfect sense."
Originally posted by Psinex:

"The Packers have lost all their games to the 49ers for two straight years, including the regular season and the playoffs. They lose to the Seahawks convincingly, and somehow you have them ranked above the 49ers?

The 49ers took the Seahawks down to the last play of the championship game after going on the road to beat the Packers and Panthers (read: less than 7 points), and you think that they would lose to the Seahawks by more than 30 points? Makes perfect sense."

Ah I see the problem
You used logic, to Florio that's a foreign language.
I forgot he delets posts that make him look bad. Great journalist there, he can write all the crap and trash whomever he wants but once somebody says something about him it isn't permissible
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by Psinex:

Ah I see the problem
You used logic, to Florio that's a foreign language.
I forgot he delets posts that make him look bad. Great journalist there, he can write all the crap and trash whomever he wants but once somebody says something about him it isn't permissible

Yeah, that's one of the things that pisses me off the most. I used to post responses to his articles, challenging his statements and I'm assuming it is him that promptly deletes them. I stopped posting there once I noticed he deleted almost every single one of my posts. He must feel threatened by people who make him look foolish. To me, the ultimate form of intellectual weakness is when someone censors people who debate with them rather than respond with a logical argument.
Alex Boone - "Leave our coach alone!"

Now other writers at PFT that are trolling us hard. It'd be cool if some hacker Niner brothers could send a few DDOS attacks to take down the PFT servers for a few weeks.
PFT has a good format and does "report"/repost links from multiple page on the web. But they've gotten too far up their own asses. They are huge niner haters and when you disagree with their narrative or opinion the typically censor your comments

Further proof that Florio is an idiot
Even if we win the Super Bowl - they'll pan it or find some way how the other team lost the game and "gave" it to us.

A lot of people here pan the "Bleacher Report" BUT they are way better than Florio's Failures.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Oct 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM ]
He might hate the niners, but I bet he LOVES the cock!

PFT totally quiet about Seahawks loss, yet rip us a new one every week win or lose
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
PFT totally quiet about Seahawks loss, yet rip us a new one every week win or lose

You do realize most people that write sports are about 34 - 42. That age where you got to see the 49ers, Giants, and Washington beat the crap out of their childhood team.

Sooo, there's a bit of hate aimed at the 49ers.
  • CMIO
Florio
Bayless
Heath Evans
Collingsworth

All Niner haters. Most of their teams got hosed by us in the 80s / 90s.

On the flip side, love the respect that Aikman and Moose Johnston give us ironically.
This guy can't get away from anti-9er references wherever he writes. I think he was bullied by 9er fans growing up.
Originally posted by judodono:
This guy can't get away from anti-9er references wherever he writes. I think he was bullied by 9er fans growing up.

I'm curious to hear what this clown has to say on Sunday Night Football. I'm sure he will bash Harbaugh and continue the losing the locker room talk in hopes it picks up steam again nationally especially if the Niners lose. I really hate him more than Kawakami at this point and wish someone would pull a Jim Everett on his a$$.
Share 49ersWebzone