LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/17/week-15-power-rankings-4/

"6. 49ers (10-4; No. 7): When the playoffs come, the 49ers will be Vernon Davis and the Seahawks will be the wall."

"While the back and forth adds intrigue to the rivalry, this probably isn't the year to give extra incentive to the 12th Man and the team it supports. The Seahawks currently look unbeatable, by the 49ers or anyone. A billboard reminding the Seahawks that they have no Super Bowl championships will give them extra motivation to secure their first."

This guy is from Virginia. Can't figure out what his beef with the Niners is. Does he just hate Jim Harbaugh? Is he a Seahawks, Rams or Cardinals fan?
[ Edited by Psinex on Feb 14, 2015 at 9:25 PM ]
just read all recent seahawks s**t. he is on their dick big time. here is what ive noticed:

1. picked seahawks to destroy niners in san fran
2. after that didn't happen, did not move the niners up or the seahawks down in power rankings
3. said the seahawks trip to play the giants would be the first of 2 trips to that stadium this year (the other being the superbowl)
4. every 49er article takes a shot at the niners and promotes the seahawks

suck a dick mike florio you dumb motherf**ker
I don't think he's a Niner hater, I think he's just sold on Seattle this year.
It seems that way. Dude only has negative things to say about us. I'm pretty sure he just dislikes Harbaugh.
It's so bad I have stopped reading PFT all together. Every chance he gets he puts the most negative of lights on the Niners.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k that a*****e
You know who LOVES Seattle and Pete Carrol? Pat Kirwan on his afternoon NFL radio show. It doesn't matter what the current topic is or who the caller is talking about, he always finds a way to bring it back to the Seahawks and pointing to them as the ultimate example of how to do everything.
[ Edited by Stanley on Dec 17, 2013 at 5:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Stanley:
You know who LOVES Seattle and Pete Carrol? Pat Kirwan on his afternoon NFL radio show. It doesn't matter what the current topic is or who the caller is talking about, he always finds a way to bring it back to the Seahawks and pointing to them as the ultimate example of how to do everything.

According to wikipedia Florio is a lifelong fan of the Minnesota Vikings. That might explain some of the hate.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 17, 2013 at 5:51 PM ]
Alright, I'm glad it's not just me that noticed his extreme bias.

Mike Florio will be known henceforth as Enemy of the Niner Nation.

Hope someone crushes up a lot of laxatives in his food if he is in town.

i called him out on the niner hate a couple of times last year in the PFT comment section and my comments always got deleted.
Originally posted by schmons:
i called him out on the niner hate a couple of times last year in the PFT comment section and my comments always got deleted.

Yeah, actually my comment pointing out Florio's Niner hate got deleted today. The funny thing is that this stuff didn't get deleted...

"He meant 49ers are vernon davis and the seahawks are adderall."

"What kind of write up is that for the 49ers? A team who has won 4 straight games in a row, gets this nonsense? So I guess beating Seattle in a dog fight counts for nothing? Or how about demolishing the Skins on MNF. What about owning the Rams (who just beat the Saints). A defense who hasn't even allowed 21 points in the past 9 games? Yeah a dumb metaphor for the Seahawks being a wall is deserved. Mike Ditka would give you a come on man for that one Florio."
Florio also picked the bucs to beat us. I read profootballtalk everyday. He always throws a jab at the niners. Don't know if its that he hates us, harbaugh or just loves the hawks. He pisses me off big time.
Does anybody really care what he says? I don't think he even cares so long as it generates hits.
Known hater
Share 49ersWebzone