LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 262 users in the forums

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
game
lol, the texans are garbage regardless of who their qb is.
Jesus that kicker is horrible. Wasn't even close.
Lol texans lol
LOL.....this felt like David Akers all over again, Texans fans hate that guy.
Their kicker pulled a hat trick............in sucking three times in missing a field goal.
I knew he was gonna Akers that one. Houston lost because Wade Phillips can't head coach anything. He's always sucked at that.
If I was a betting man I would've bet the house that the Texan stiff would miss.
Tampa and Houston...........CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

Lol thank god.my Fantasy team wouldn't have been able to handle another drive by luck.
Texans kicker went full potato the whole game. Missed crucial 3 FGs.
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Lol thank god.my Fantasy team wouldn't have been able to handle another drive by luck.

T.Y. Hilton saved my ass in fantasy tonight. I had Vincent Jackson and Terrence Williams and they both sucked s**t.
Richie Incognito got suspended, good to hear, that d******d doesn't belong in the NFL.

Matt Miller ********@nfldraftscout 1m Garafolo: "Multiple sources told me Martin's camp informed Dolphins and NFLPA that Incognito sent threatening and racially charged texts"
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Richie Incognito got suspended, good to hear, that d******d doesn't belong in the NFL.

Matt Miller ********@nfldraftscout 1m Garafolo: "Multiple sources told me Martin's camp informed Dolphins and NFLPA that Incognito sent threatening and racially charged texts"

Incognito "Its okay, we iz just teammates, thats what we do. I voted for obama"
Share 49ersWebzone