LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Richie Incognito got suspended, good to hear, that d******d doesn't belong in the NFL.

Matt Miller ********@nfldraftscout 1m Garafolo: "Multiple sources told me Martin's camp informed Dolphins and NFLPA that Incognito sent threatening and racially charged texts"

Incognito is always up to no good. Started off as a dirty player to now bullying rookies. You can't have a guy like that if you want a great locker room.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Richie Incognito got suspended, good to hear, that d******d doesn't belong in the NFL.

Matt Miller ********@nfldraftscout 1m Garafolo: "Multiple sources told me Martin's camp informed Dolphins and NFLPA that Incognito sent threatening and racially charged texts"

Incognito is always up to no good. Started off as a dirty player to now bullying rookies. You can't have a guy like that if you want a great locker room.

That guy's garbage.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Houston, you have multiple problems
Wade Phillips lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
If I was Matt Schaub, I would be crapping in my pants right now.

he already did, it was a wet one
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Wade Phillips lol

Wade

I hope they don't tell Kubiak how Wade screwed up in the 2nd half until after he's well....
that catch by fleener on that 2 pt conversion was
Originally posted by kujon11:
that catch by fleener on that 2 pt conversion was

Did he do a jazz hands celebration at the end of that? Lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
where the FK was Goldson yesterday? I was looking forward to watching him lay the lumber on the hawks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
where the FK was Goldson yesterday? I was looking forward to watching him lay the lumber on the hawks.

Hurt

• evil
  • Veteran

• Jcool
  • Veteran
dan durkin ‏@djdurkin

per chris mortensen, #bears qb jay cutler is expected to start next sunday versus the lions.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

haha i was telling my friedn Cowboys games are entertaining because you can always count on Romo to do something funny.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

haha i was telling my friedn Cowboys games are entertaining because you can always count on Romo to do something funny.

lmao, took me awhile
Originally posted by Jcool:
dan durkin ‏@djdurkin

per chris mortensen, #bears qb jay cutler is expected to start next sunday versus the lions.

OOoooo

watch out NFL!!!

not lol
Share 49ersWebzone