There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/19 - 9/23 ****

Originally posted by ninerjok:
That lateral drill by the Chargers was funny as hell. Keystone cops.

Especially, with Rivers kicking the ball
Both the Rams and Cards got creamed, this is our opportunity. We need to beat the Colts !!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
We need to trade for Josh Gordon. Hell were becoming Cleveland Browns West anyways he won't screw with JH.

Because what this teams needs most is more questionable characters in the locker room.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,889
So how pissed is Mike Lombardi right now?
Originally posted by Rascal:
Both the Rams and Cards got creamed, this is our opportunity. We need to beat the Colts !!

Cards looked ultra chitty, Palmer was harassed and beat up all game long, can't wait until the 49ers play them.
Originally posted by Jcool:
So how pissed is Mike Lombardi right now?

How funny would it be if they tried hard to tank then they miraculously make the playoffs but lose in the wild card LOL
Originally posted by Jcool:
So how pissed is Mike Lombardi right now?

LOL, Browns can't even tank right. They are going to trade away half their starting offense this week.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,663
Taylor Mays sighting
Originally posted by Jcool:
Who saw Cleveland wining???

I was almost did in the Pick 'em, but didn't have the 'nads ...
Cleveland Jordan Camerons
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,553
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
That lateral drill by the Chargers was funny as hell. Keystone cops.

Especially, with Rivers kicking the ball


Yeah, that was hilarious.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,663
GB 1-2
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,153
Originally posted by jimrat:
GB 1-2

Gotta love it, hella turnovers in that game
Originally posted by Jcool:
Who saw Cleveland wining???

Not six people in my survivor pool
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,153
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Who saw Cleveland wining???

Not six people in my survivor pool

Hey Lisa