LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

**** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/19 - 9/23 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2013/REG3
Really don't care about the outcome tonight... but I want Desean Jackson to get 5+ catches and 100+ yds and 1+ TDs... That is all.
Eagles beat the Chiefs in a game that proves absolutely nothing because of the mere three days off
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Eagles beat the Chiefs in a game that proves absolutely nothing because of the mere three days off

unfortunately for us, we have an away game in division... so it may not be a good measure of our teams, but it will matter in the standings.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Really don't care about the outcome tonight... but I want Desean Jackson to get 5+ catches and 100+ yds and 1+ TDs... That is all.

and another 100 yard game for shady
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I would put that more on Vick since he already doesn't study hard. As for Alex, he was probably ready 2 days ago. This may actually be a disadvantage for PHI due to less rest. Will th be able to sustain that tempo on only 3 days rest?
lets go chiefs! go alex o.o
no Fasano or Kelce.... that sucks.. maybe they will open things up with 3-4 wideouts.. should be a fun show, no matter what..
Alex!!!
Holy s**t that is a ghey opening to TNF.

WOOOOO LEGGO ALEX
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Damn bowe
Wow two drops already from Alex's receivers
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Wohoo kc ball
stream?
Share 49ersWebzone