LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
can people in the Carolinas even operate a computer? (outside of our boy NC)

LOL I live in NC and yes i can operate a computer. But my vote was for the Niners.

I live in NC and I dont vote for this retarded contest either way. Nobody cares who's uniforms looks the best. All I am worried about is winning championships. Too me they look the best when they are covered in mud and blood from grinding 60 minutes whistle to whistle. I can not stand the Panthers either way.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
can people in the Carolinas even operate a computer? (outside of our boy NC)

LOL I live in NC and yes i can operate a computer. But my vote was for the Niners.

I live in NC and I dont vote for this retarded contest either way. Nobody cares who's uniforms looks the best. All I am worried about is winning championships. Too me they look the best when they are covered in mud and blood from grinding 60 minutes whistle to whistle. I can not stand the Panthers either way.

Someone has a mouse click program running on a macro,
I'm glad Carolina won. No one really believes they have the best uniforms. Dameshek is a tool and deserves to be made to look like the fool he is.
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
I'm glad Carolina won. No one really believes they have the best uniforms. Dameshek is a tool and deserves to be made to look like the fool he is.

LOL, it's been long since over, and they haven't even announced the winner on the front page, or on NFL Network. -Even THEY know this thing turned into a f**king joke, hahahahaha. Might as well give it to the Jailhouse Steelers.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL, it's been long since over, and they haven't even announced the winner on the front page, or on NFL Network. -Even THEY know this thing turned into a f**king joke, hahahahaha. Might as well give it to the Jailhouse Steelers.

suicide watch in Carolina....

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 26, 2013 at 7:41 AM ]
Yeah lol, they're burying this.
We know whose uniforms are the flyest of them all. Niners!!
LOL What a FAIL!

Is Dameshek going to mention the fact that it was rigged? 1.1 MILLION votes for the Panthers, compared to 118,000 for the 49ers? come on...

In an unbiased poll, theres no doubt that the 49ers would win in a landslide over those all black uniforms the Panthers wore once.

Obviously this whole poll was stupid and meant nothing, but it still annoyed me. Dave Dameshek is a loudmouth retard anyways. Chris Creamer is the uniform king, not him.
I would also add Paul Lukas of UniWatch and the guys who run the Gridiron Uniform Database
Yea that entire ballot was a sham. In the real world, the 4 finalist would be:

1) GB
2) Chicago
3) Pittsburgh
4) Dallas or SF

It's not about being pretty. Football is a gritty, mud on your face, blood on your hands type sport. Fans like originality, an aura about their team. The abovementioned are probably the best of the bunch, and that "bunch" only includes a few more teams like the Redskins, Browns, and Raiders.

Everyone else's uniform looks pussified IMO.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:

1) GB
2) Chicago
3) Pittsburgh
4) Dallas or SF

It's not about being pretty. Football is a gritty, mud on your face, blood on your hands type sport. Fans like originality, an aura about their team. The abovementioned are probably the best of the bunch, and that "bunch" only includes a few more teams like the Redskins, Browns, and Raiders.

I'd say the top 4 would be OAK, SF, PIT, SD (powder blues)
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:

1) GB
2) Chicago
3) Pittsburgh
4) Dallas or SF

I'd say the top 4 would be OAK, SF, PIT, SD (powder blues)

The Raiders uni's are boring.

Id say the top 5 are SF, PIT, GB, DAL, and KC.

Honorable mentions to IND, CHI, and NYJ.
Share 49ersWebzone