There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best receiving tandems of ALL time!!!

  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,131
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap1000000217110/best-receiving-tandems-of-all-time#photo=12

when you really think about it...are there any doubts?

Jerry & TO number 4...
Rice and Taylor. With Craig.
On there twice, like a boss.
I think Jerry Rice & Tim Brown should have been in there somewhere!
I figured Harrison and Wayne would be a little higher on the list. Along with J.J. Stokes and Tai Streets of course.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think Jerry Rice & Tim Brown should have been in there somewhere!

although it was the raider years () i agree. shouldve been on there 3 times
Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:
I figured Harrison and Wayne would be a little higher on the list. Along with J.J. Stokes and Tai Streets of course.

Agreed about Harrison & Wayne.

I think Julio Jones & Roddy White deserves some consideration.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,842
gene washington and willie mcgee with kwalik at tight end was pretty damn good in 76


When did we wear these uni's? 1995? I've never seen (don't remember seeing) the combo of the '94 "throw back" pants with the modernized "cardinal" jerseys and modern helmet???
[ Edited by Milkman on Jul 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM ]
I'll answer my own question... 1996 & 1997 - wow I can't believe I forgot that; for some reason I thought we only wore the white pants as throw backs in 1994.
I'll never forget the Ram game on MNF when JT took two 5 yard slant patterns to house, as I recall both were at least 90 yards.
Boldin and Jenkins will be #1 after this season. 2,000 yards and 20 touchdowns each. Book it.
Brandon Lloyd and Cedric Wilson or Arnaz Battle and Darrel Jackson.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'll never forget the Ram game on MNF when JT took two 5 yard slant patterns to house, as I recall both were at least 90 yards.



Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:



On MNF too! I loved that performance by JT. Rice was his guard the whole way on the 2nd one.