LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Dahl says Rams are "Up and coming"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Of course they are. When you suck the only way to go is up. That would make the Raiders "up and coming" as well.
gonna be up and coming all up in dat rams ass this season
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k Dahl
We should cut Dahl just to see what he'd say next.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he said nothing wrong. we of all teams should know that after last year. i swear with some of you guys how you have made dahl the new whipping boy on the webzone. sheesh. they beat us twice, we looked like garbage twice vs them and they have gotten better.
Originally posted by valrod33:
gonna be up and coming all up in dat rams ass this season

• KK49
  • Veteran
I have no problem with this , myself.. they r up and coming, but the problem is there is a long , long way to go before they reach , oh well, seahogs level
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KK49:
I have no problem with this , myself.. they r up and coming, but the problem is there is a long , long way to go before they reach , oh well, seahogs level

if the rams actually are better than then the hawks this year,, and i think seattle was a one year wonder,,,, I will not roll out the shock and awe campaign.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

if the rams actually are better than then the hawks this year,, and i think seattle was a one year wonder,,,, I will not roll out the shock and awe campaign.

but seriously.... I think rams r better than the hawks... everything starts with the coach,,,
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

but seriously.... I think rams r better than the hawks... everything starts with the coach,,,
I am not sure if i am saying that because I really believe it or I just hate the hawks that much

The rams are a talented team we need to watch out for!! No joke.
The Rams are very talented. They are just stuck playing the 49ers and Seahawks 4 times a year. But that is a good young team.
Not bashing Dahl. Just saying that teams that suck don't really have anywhere else to go. I am concerned that Dahl is turning into the Chris Kluwe of the 49ers. Since when do we care what a career backup safety has to say? Next thing you know Andy Lee will have an opinion.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
MIND BOTTLING
I'm not sure why anyone has their panties in a bunch over a statement like that. He's right. The Niners need to concentrate just as much on the Rams as they do the Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone