Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 619 users in the forums

The Biggest NFL Fan Participation For A Superstar's Wedding Registry

Shop 49ers game tickets
Beau? Dont think so!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,366
Amir bought like a half dozen gifts for his favorite player, RGIII
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
He has a beau? I did not know that. Good for him
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
He didn't "open it up" for fans, just didn't use an assumed name when registering for gifts.
I'd buy him an MCL
Originally posted by boast:
Amir bought like a half dozen gifts for his favorite player, RGIII

This
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I'd buy him an MCL

Sounds like someone wants to hit the Chinese black market
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Amir gonna spend his whole pay check on this.
How cute!

They are registered at Bloodbath and Beyond.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone