There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Playoffs: Who's in? Who's out?

SF, TB, NY, GB, ATL, Wash

Den, NE, Cinncy, Hou, Mia, Balt
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by jreff22:
SF, ATL, NY, GB, Chi, Wash

Den, NE, Pitt, Hou, Mia, Indy


No Seattle ?! I can't see it.

I don't see Seattle as a lock. Tough games in the west and someone has to loose. Tough getting a wildcard with that divisional competition. And whilst I see them as tough competition for the future I think this year will be a disappointment for them.

Still, Chicago, NY and Washington ahead of them? That's kind of absurd, especially Chicago, who haven't done a whole lot this off-season to improve.
The Niners will win every playoff spot
In seeding order

SF, Skins, GB, NO, SEA, ATL

Denver, NE, Ravens, Houston, Cinci, Miami.
[ Edited by Rathmanator on May 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM ]
NFC:
1. GB, 2. SF, 3. NO, 4. NYG, 5. ATL, 6. SEA

AFC:
1. NE, 2. DEN, 3. IND, 4. PIT, 5. CIN, 6. MIA

Wildcard Round:
SEA @ NO: I think SEA wins this game, but playing in NO is really tough.
ATL @ NYG: Giants still too tough at home, ATL not a great road team, Ryan's playoff woes continue.
MIA @ IND: Luck has the advantage over Tannehill.
PIT @ CIN: Pittsburgh loses the regular season title to Cincy, but wins the playoff battle.

Division Round:
SEA @ GB: GB has too much firepower, and at home.
NYG @ SF: Time for some payback! Kyle Williams has a KR for a TD
PIT @ NE: Tom Brady is still the best and he'll win easily here.
IND @ DEN: Peyton vs. Luck, but the Broncos are the better team.

Conference Round:
SF @ GB: Time for GB's 3rd attempt at stopping Kaep (they will have lost week 1 ). Still haven't figured him out . Niners have proven they can win on the road in the playoffs.
DEN @ NE: Tough call, but I think Brady gets the nod at home.

Super Bowl:
SF @ NE: NE's defense just not built to stop Kaep, we take them down fairly easy. #6
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
NFC:
1. GB, 2. SF, 3. NO, 4. NYG, 5. ATL, 6. SEA

AFC:
1. NE, 2. DEN, 3. IND, 4. PIT, 5. CIN, 6. MIA

Wildcard Round:
SEA @ NO: I think SEA wins this game, but playing in NO is really tough.
ATL @ NYG: Giants still too tough at home, ATL not a great road team, Ryan's playoff woes continue.
MIA @ IND: Luck has the advantage over Tannehill.
PIT @ CIN: Pittsburgh loses the regular season title to Cincy, but wins the playoff battle.

Division Round:
SEA @ GB: GB has too much firepower, and at home.
NYG @ SF: Time for some payback! Kyle Williams has a KR for a TD
PIT @ NE: Tom Brady is still the best and he'll win easily here.
IND @ DEN: Peyton vs. Luck, but the Broncos are the better team.

Conference Round:
SF @ GB: Time for GB's 3rd attempt at stopping Kaep (they will have lost week 1 ). Still haven't figured him out . Niners have proven they can win on the road in the playoffs.
DEN @ NE: Tough call, but I think Brady gets the nod at home.

Super Bowl:
SF @ NE: NE's defense just not built to stop Kaep, we take them down fairly easy. #6

i actually don't have a problem with this prediction other than, we can beat NO at their place but can't beat GB at theirs... to me they both have the same team.. Strong offense and poor defense... neither team has done much to improve their defense.. where we have and we're much more balanced... Top 10 maybe 5 offense, top 5 defense.. if we can beat NO in their dome, we should be able to do the same to GB... but it doesn't matter because thankfully we'll be facing those teams or whatever teams at the CLink this year..

as far as the SB prediction, NE's D not built to stop Manning either.. So SB prediction SEA/SF vs. DEN
[ Edited by hawker84 on May 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM ]
Niners in, Niners win Superbowl... Rest doesn't matter.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by jreff22:
SF, ATL, NY, GB, Chi, Wash

Den, NE, Pitt, Hou, Mia, Indy


No Seattle ?! I can't see it.

I don't see Seattle as a lock. Tough games in the west and someone has to loose. Tough getting a wildcard with that divisional competition. And whilst I see them as tough competition for the future I think this year will be a disappointment for them.

Still, Chicago, NY and Washington ahead of them? That's kind of absurd, especially Chicago, who haven't done a whole lot this off-season to improve.
A healthy Cutler will help.
Eli and Co have a bounce back year
RG3 continues to improve
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by jreff22:
SF, ATL, NY, GB, Chi, Wash

Den, NE, Pitt, Hou, Mia, Indy

Kicking Seattle out of the playoffs by sheer force of will? I like it!
Much like the Vikings....they got lucky breaks last year. Wont happen this year.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by jreff22:
SF, ATL, NY, GB, Chi, Wash

Den, NE, Pitt, Hou, Mia, Indy


No Seattle ?! I can't see it.

Teams learn to contain Willow and make him work in the pocket. Because Willow cannot see over the Daikini's his ability to air out the ball drops.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Teams learn to contain Willow and make him work in the pocket. Because Willow cannot see over the Daikini's his ability to air out the ball drops.

good plan, other than his inside the pocket numbers were far superior to his outside the pocket numbers, but carry on....
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Teams learn to contain Willow and make him work in the pocket. Because Willow cannot see over the Daikini's his ability to air out the ball drops.

good plan, other than his inside the pocket numbers were far superior to his outside the pocket numbers, but carry on....
His sack numbers were far superior and his near 500 yards rushing came from not being contained. When he is kept in check and not allowed to move all over the place he will struggle. Teams will get to him, and he will falter this year.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
If Dalton and Bradford become more than game managers both could be dangerous. Their mutual problem is arm strength. Peyton Manning and Brady are on the decline, the only question is how fast they start going downhill. Miami is my sleeper.

Mannings on the decline?