There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Justin Blackmon suspended four games

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 24m
Like Eric Wright RT @corryjoel @brian_mcintyre Blackmon's suspension should also void $10,772,248 of guarantees in '13-'15 contract years

you say'n he will lose 10 million dollars

Getting a suspension in his contract voids all guaranteed money, its still there... but now he has to make the roster and earn it every year of his contract. He also differed 60% of his signing bonus. If the Jags dont feel he is worth it (new GM), then can cut ties without carrying any of his dead money on the cap I believe.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Like Eric Wright RT @corryjoel @brian_mcintyre Blackmon's suspension should also void $10,772,248 of guarantees in '13-'15 contract years

Getting a suspension in his contract voids all guaranteed money, its still there... but now he has to make the roster and earn it every year of his contract. He also differed 60% of his signing bonus. If the Jags dont feel he is worth it (new GM), then can cut ties without carrying any of his dead money on the cap I believe.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 5280High:

Damn that sucks. Dumb ass.
The last time i smoked weed all i lost was my keys
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Justin Blackmon left himself vulnerable with his suspension. All his guarantees are null/void, per his contract. Could be cut with no $ paid
So, according to profootballtalk, there's a chance the jags may elect to just cut ties with him.

Now, I'm not trying to minimize what he did wrong or anything, but they cut him we need to sign his ass.

In the future, Crabtree, Blackmon, and Patton could be a nice trio.
Dumb, dumb, dumb. TBH I don't know if I want someone that dumb on my team.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
So, according to profootballtalk, there's a chance the jags may elect to just cut ties with him.

Now, I'm not trying to minimize what he did wrong or anything, but they cut him we need to sign his ass.

30 other teams will want to sign him and we really don't have the cap room to get into a bidding war for him.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

lol Jags aint cutting him, at least not this year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You knowingly take a chance at costing yourself 10 mil, you are full blown stupid

THIS!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
How dumb can you possible be

like the Jags already didn't have enough problems on Offense.
10 million dollar blunt

he's not going anywhere you cuckolds
dumb f**k mistake
Originally posted by YungAce:
10 million dollar blunt

he's not going anywhere you cuckolds

Ha!

What can I say, I've got a wandering eye....
Humans lol