There are 319 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Justin Blackmon suspended four games

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Jaguars former first-round pick WR Justin Blackmon is being suspended four games by the NFL, per league sources. More on NFL Live now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon has been suspended 4 games, as @AdamSchefter reported. For violating Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Justin Blackmon can return to Jaguars' roster on Monday, Sept 30 following their Sept 29 game against the #Colts. Will lose 4 games pay
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM ]
Already... Hes a douchebag.
he's a smart player.

all that money
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Justin Blackmon statement: "I've made a mistake and I have no excuse. I am truly sorry and disappointed in myself for putting the Jaguars in this situation, and I look forward to putting this behind me and maturing and growing as a person. I will have a productive training camp and pre-season with my team, and during the suspension I will work hard to stay in top football shape and be ready to help the Jaguars when I return. I have chosen to be accountable for my poor decision, and I sincerely apologize to my teammates, coaches, the front office and Jaguars fans for the impact of my mistake on the team."
^^ That's a mature, responsible statement following a stupid decision and thinking he wouldn't get caught. We'll see if he actually backs it up.
I'm sure his agent wrote that statement.

I hope he realizes how blessed he is and focuses on being a professional.

Look what Jerry Rice did with dedication and focus Not that Blackmon is Jerry Rice but the example is there for the taking.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 24m
Like Eric Wright RT @corryjoel @brian_mcintyre Blackmon's suspension should also void $10,772,248 of guarantees in '13-'15 contract years
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 24m
Like Eric Wright RT @corryjoel @brian_mcintyre Blackmon's suspension should also void $10,772,248 of guarantees in '13-'15 contract years

you say'n he will lose 10 million dollars
I know they don't announce these things, but do we know yet if it was PED's or weed or what?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I know they don't announce these things, but do we know yet if it was PED's or weed or what?

not PEDs, probably weed
You knowingly take a chance at costing yourself 10 mil, you are full blown stupid
bust
How dumb can you possible be