There are 160 users in the forums

Jets released QB Tim Tebow

Shop 49ers game tickets
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m Jets released QB Tim Tebow, as @BrianCoz reported.

please DON'T sign him

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/29/jets-cut-tim-tebow/
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Apr 29, 2013 at 5:05 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I bet we could do a lot of s**t with Tebow on offense but he's got too much baggage. Obviously.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I bet we could do a lot of s**t with Tebow on offense but he's got too much baggage. Obviously.

we have much better guys on our team.
i bet the rookie qb we just picked will be a better passer them Tebow
if we sign him we'd be sportcenters favorite team <3
let the circus begin
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'm sure he'll find a home quick with all these biters now running the read option.
I bet he goes to Arizona
I think everyone knew it was coming. I think he will have to play in Canada, or he doesnt play at all. Nobody is picking him up, IMO.

b******t move by the Jets though to release him after everyone filled their rosters already. The Jets knew they weren't taking him to camp, they should have released him last week so he at least had a shot at making a team. Then if nobody signed him, you could say it was a lack of talent that did him in (and the media show ESPN created).
Anyone who thinks Tebow is going to play in Canada is crazy. He is a better Qb than Ponder, Palmer, Weeden, and Gabbert. He may not have the best mechanics but he can win games with his arm and legs. Someone will gamble on him.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I think everyone knew it was coming. I think he will have to play in Canada, or he doesnt play at all. Nobody is picking him up, IMO.

b******t move by the Jets though to release him after everyone filled their rosters already. The Jets knew they weren't taking him to camp, they should have released him last week so he at least had a shot at making a team. Then if nobody signed him, you could say it was a lack of talent that did him in (and the media show ESPN created).

Meh. If no one wanted him for a 7th, then no one was wanting him. And you don't want to get rid of him before you know you can draft a good QB, as the Jets did on Day 2.

I have zero sympathy for Tebow. He drew interest from other teams who asked if he might consider switching positions, and he's said no. This comes after he told the Jets not to use him as a Wildcat QB anymore. Rather than do whatever he has to do to find a spot on an NFL roster and help a team however he can, he's insistent upon being an NFL QB. Well, I can count 32 teams that have better QB options on their roster. He only has himself to blame.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
has there ever been a "QB" with a worse arm?
No1curr.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Anyone who thinks Tebow is going to play in Canada is crazy. He is a better Qb than Ponder, Palmer, Weeden, and Gabbert. He may not have the best mechanics but he can win games with his arm and legs. Someone will gamble on him.

oh those damn sports analysts on TV who played professionally and suggested he go to Canada for a year to show he can play, they are CRAZY you hear me!! This guy says so and he is better than Weeden!

lol

Jaguars

/thread
Share 49ersWebzone