LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Shop 49ers game tickets

[ Edited by RealShaloop on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:08 PM ]
0-7.
5-6 win team
4-12. I think the jaguars and Bills will battle for the first pick this season.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
4-12. I think the jaguars and Bills will battle for the first pick this season.

Raiders and Jets over the Bills? Ill give the Bills 5-6 wins, including a shocker over the Pats.
3rd place with 2 more wins than the Jets
They actually have lots of dynamic players on their defense. If they can get everybody to gel on that side and keep Spiller playing at a high level then they can be competitive. They have some pieces. I don't think they are a playoff team or anything but I think they will be better then people think.
Its not even fair that the Pats get to play in the AFC East.
they're gonna be trash once again

Originally posted by Leathaface:

the Dolphins should be good enough this year, to challenge them
junk team.
junk players.
4 wins
They've got some players, and added a guy I wanted at WR (Da'Rick Rogers). I think they will be the best among the worse teams in the NFL, if that means anything. I give them 6 wins.
They're backfield is absolutely nasty (Jackson and Spiller) but until they get some consistency from the QB position, they'll be looking up to Brady and company.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

the Dolphins should be good enough this year, to challenge them

Think so? I look at Miami and see a bunch of overrated free agents. (especially Wallace and Ellerbe).

Time will tell of course, but I don't see them making much noise. Maybe one or two more wins, but even in the outside chance they make the playoffs, they aren't built to bang with any of the AFC heavyweights (NE, Houston, Denver....maybe even Cincinatti).
Share 49ersWebzone