There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rolando McClain arrested AGAIN

Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I was listening to NFL radio when he was drafted. Although a middle linebacker selected that high isnt usually a sexy pick, he was deemed as one of the safest and solid prospects in the draft. The experts praised the Raiders for selecting him. LOL! Just another example of why the NFL draft is such a crap shoot. You just never know for sure. So much for Patrick Willis 2.0


I think the Raiders listen to the draft pundits too much. They whiffed on high picks all to often.

Jemarcus Russel
Darren McFadden
Rolando McClain
OT taken in draft who moved to guard but was supposed to be the safest pick of the draft. Forgot his name, nice guy, just not a top 2 player

And let's not forget DHB over Crab, lol!
Originally posted by 9erred:
I think the Raiders listen to the draft pundits too much. They whiffed on high picks all to often.

Jemarcus Russel
Darren McFadden
Rolando McClain
OT taken in draft who moved to guard but was supposed to be the safest pick of the draft. Forgot his name, nice guy, just not a top 2 player

Robert Gallery 2nd overall pick in the first

And how about DHB .... 7th overall
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
lets me axe u sumtin, how he dun git munies now? yu kno he himsulf dat SEC eddumakation and wook and live skels to git himsulf bye

erry' day he's hussling erry' day, erry' day


That 22mil he made is more than the average person will see in their lifetime. Blame the demand for entertainment

I'm happy he made his $. The was a prejudice quote I found.

But on the real, he didn't retire, he quit IMO
Dumba$$
he'll be back next season. What else is he going to do at 23. I hope he gets his life on track.
Soo apparerntly Mr. McClain has retired to focus on getting his life together. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9285950/nfl-rolando-mcclain-wise-move
he's following another Alabama quitter's footsteps, glen coffee
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Soo apparerntly Mr. McClain has retired to focus on getting his life together. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9285950/nfl-rolando-mcclain-wise-move

Quitting your lucrative job does not usually helpe one get their life back together. In fact, losing a job is the number one reason people's lives crumble.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,510
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
lets me axe u sumtin, how he dun git munies now? yu kno he himsulf dat SEC eddumakation and wook and live skels to git himsulf bye

erry' day he's hussling erry' day, erry' day


funny--not.
He'll unretire when the $ get low.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home