LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by UKNiners:
Wildcard birth. Reid takes Smith to a new level reminiscent of what Harbaugh did with Smith. CK might be more exciting but when all said and done, think Smith has the better career. Yeah, I'm a Smith homer. Still not happy with how it all went down. CK will be fine. So many weapons around him that it's impossible to succeed.

One big laugh.
I'm going with best case scenario 10-6. They are similar to who we were before 2012, with a lesser defense. They have some good talents. Just need direction on offense. Reed is capable of giving them that.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Wildcard birth. Reid takes Smith to a new level reminiscent of what Harbaugh did with Smith. CK might be more exciting but when all said and done, think Smith has the better career. Yeah, I'm a Smith homer. Still not happy with how it all went down. CK will be fine. So many weapons around him that it's impossible to succeed.

One big laugh.

I think Kaep already has the better career in only 10 games
9 wins... one playoff win... Gonna be a fun year to watch SF and KC.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
9 wins... one playoff win... Gonna be a fun year to watch SF and KC.

the 2 smiths sacking mr. smith
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

One big laugh.

I think Kaep already has the better career in only 10 games

The guy could probably walk on water to you guys. Lets see how it plays out.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Yeah, and f**k that conditional pick we have!!!

oh wait....

do you know the exact conditions about that pick. no because it's not been released so I'm not gonna waste my time worrying about it. All I know is the last two times we have played the chiefs they have killed us I just wish we played them in the regular season so we could destroy them.
Originally posted by susweel:
do you know the exact conditions about that pick. no because it's not been released so I'm not gonna waste my time worrying about it. All I know is the last two times we have played the chiefs they have killed us I just wish we played them in the regular season so we could destroy them.

We will play them within the next couple of years. A player normally gets the chance to play his former team. Revenge games are all the rage, and with the amount of media Kaep and Smith got after the exchange. They might try to make it a prime time game.
I'm more interested in how many times the excuse will be used of another new offensive coordinator for Alex when they lose.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
They will win between 1 and who gives a F#@K.

I think they go 9-7 and even beat Denver once
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Wow. Smh.... How many games will the bucs, colts, eagles win??? Who gives a sh??? Go Niners!!!

Pretty much. This place has become a Chiefs/9ers board so get used to it.

Don't try to stir it. This is NFL Talk. This subject is perfectly kosher here.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

LMAO

he should stick to futbol
10-6 and they go to the playoffs.
Just went through both schedules, and there are only a few weeks where SF and KC play at the same time.
Share 49ersWebzone