LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Kolb signs 2 year 13 million dollar contract with Bills

Shop 49ers game tickets
According to Adam Schefter Kolb signs a 2 year max deal for 13 million with Bills. Am I missing something? Anyone that follows football knows this guy is a stiff. How competent are these GMs to give these deals to the likes of Kolb, Romo and Flacco to name a few. Are there so few quarterbacks available that money is being thrown around like it's on a monopoly board? Tim Rattay must be shaking his head, he would have commanded 50 mill in this market. Jeff Garcia would make who knows how much. I'm just so glad that we have one of the next elite quarterbacks in Kaep.
That's just desperation.
this is why buffalo is an inept franchise. They let go of the superior quarterback and throw money away on Kolb.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

It's a sad scene in Buffalo. I bet they'll overreach for geno smith in the draft....
Bills are irrelevant to us so idc about what they do. But LOL they are idiots. First Tavaris, then Kolb?! i would hate to be a bills fan
$6.5 for that jackwaggon? I have to be worth the league mini then right? This is the problem with the NFL. These bottom feeder teams are willing to give money to half-rate talent in pursuit of going from 3-13 to 7-9. In turn they make guys with even average talent worth twice that. Some goofy a$$ inflation!
Kaepernick's going to get paid a lot of money.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
this is why buffalo is an inept franchise. They let go of the superior quarterback and throw money away on Kolb.

A superior QB? You are talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick correct? Sorry, but you are sorely mistaken.
  • HUGGY
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
A superior QB? You are talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick correct? Sorry, but you are sorely mistaken.

Hey! Fitz and the Bills dropped 17 on the Hawks in Toronto which is better than you did! LOL Well....there was the 50 we spanked THEM with... LOL.

Originally posted by HUGGY:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Hey! Fitz and the Bills dropped 17 on the Hawks in Toronto which is better than you did! LOL Well....there was the 50 we spanked THEM with... LOL.

He was comparing Kolb and Fitzpatrick. You are indulging in some irrelevant ra ra's. If you want to talk football, do it in an adult fashion. If on the other hand you are just here to troll, go and do it in a Seahawks forum.
  • HUGGY
Originally posted by English:
He was comparing Kolb and Fitzpatrick. You are indulging in some irrelevant ra ra's. If you want to talk football, do it in an adult fashion. If on the other hand you are just here to troll, go and do it in a Seahawks forum.

I know what he was doing. I pointed out having noticed Fitzpatrick was mentioned that he has played better than some give him credit for..bringing up one example I'm familiar with. I've made it no secret I am a Seahawk fan on this MB. I've also made no dissrespectful comment about the 9ers. Maybe you should log on to Seahawks Dot Net... You share a similar skin thickness with those boys. In fact I have been highly impressed with the 9ers fans. Your above reply not withstanding.

PS.... from the rude comment I had to check to see if I was in the proper forum..LOL. "NFL Talk"??? Seahawks still an NFL team ... from what I can tell.
[ Edited by HUGGY on Mar 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM ]
Originally posted by HUGGY:
Originally posted by English:

I know what he was doing. I pointed out having noticed Fitzpatrick was mentioned that he has played better than some give him credit for..bringing up one example I'm familiar with. I've made it no secret I am a Seahawk fan on this MB. I've also made no dissrespectful comment about the 9ers. Maybe you should log on to Seahawks Dot Net... You share a similar skin thickness with those boys. In fact I have been highly impressed with the 9ers fans. Your above reply not withstanding.

PS.... from the rude comment I had to check to see if I was in the proper forum..LOL. "NFL Talk"??? Seahawks still an NFL team ... from what I can tell.

Nothing in your answer has any relevance to my comment.

But I am curious to know where the "rude comment " was?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Bills are irrelevant to us so idc about what they do. But LOL they are idiots. First Tavaris, then Kolb?! i would hate to be a bills fan

not long ago we had Cody Pickett Tim Rattay Shaun Hill and Ken Dorsey....
How does this guy keep getting these deals? He's the luckiest QB in NFL history. He's done nothing to justify his big contracts with multiple teams.
Share 49ersWebzone