There are 408 users in the forums
MADDEN 25 COVER VOTE!
Mar 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
It should be Joe
Mar 28, 2013 at 6:11 PM
- VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,132
Mar 28, 2013 at 6:11 PM
- Beeker
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,785
IBTL
Mar 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Madden curse on Joe would be the Patriots winning the superbowl, and everybody outside of SF agreeing that Brady is the GOAT QB.
Mar 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM
- TheGoldDiggerrrr
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,073
I voted for every none niner... No one wants a injury the curse is real. And yes i voted for Russel I hope he gets on it get injured or has a horrible year!
Mar 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
So a hall of famer will face one of the modern players for the cover?
I've been voting all 9ers btw
I've been voting all 9ers btw