There are 265 users in the forums

Dallas looking to extend Romo

Shop 49ers game tickets
I hope they blow all their cap money on that fool!
When will Jerry Jones ever learn...last year would've been the draft to acquire Romo's successor. He could still draft one this year, but it's nothing like last year's. Oh well, the Cowbags will continue to struggle...Romo puts up big numbers every season, but when it really counts, he just can't be counted on (sorry, couldn't resist).
Cowboys - most hated.
NY Giants - a close second.
Seahawks - working on it.
Raiders - irrelevant.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Mar 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Doesn't matter - I have, do, and always will hate the Cowpukes more than any other team in sports. Keep in mind, I'm a rabid SF Giants fan as well, and I hate the Cowpunks more than I hate the Dodgers.

The 92 NFC Champioship loss at Canlestick left scars.

Deep, massive and still unhealed wounds - they haven't transitioned into scars, and I"m not sure they ever will.
[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 26, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
When will Jerry Jones ever learn...last year would've been the draft to acquire Romo's successor. He could still draft one this year, but it's nothing like last year's. Oh well, the Cowbags will continue to struggle...Romo puts up big numbers every season, but when it really counts, he just can't be counted on (sorry, couldn't resist).

Fully agree.

Romo's not a top-10 QB in the league.

He's a run-of-the-mill-slightly-better-than-average 9-7 QB who occasionally teases you with a couple of game-winning drives.., but not when it REALLY counts..

Love to see J. Jones wasting his salary cap on Romo.
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN CALLS OUT TONY ROMO

"My problem with Dallas is I think Tony Romo is a damn good quarterback, but he (s---) the bed at the most inopportune times. So when I look for leadership, I can't say that Tony Romo is the clear cut leader," Austin said on "The Steve Austin Show."

And that's the bottom line!!!!!!!!
Hell Yeah!
I would take Tony Romo as my quarterback in a heartbeat. I happen to think he is poorly coached and up until this point had relatively little help at the skill positions. The Cowboys are notorious fumblers and seem to cough it up at the most inopportune times. Since 2011 he has had the most fourth quarter comebacks (9) other than Eli Manning (10); not bad company to be in.. IF (And it is a big "if") Dez Bryant can hold onto the ball, I think the Cowboys will make the playoffs and will make some noise this year..
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
I would take Tony Romo as my quarterback in a heartbeat. I happen to think he is poorly coached and up until this point had relatively little help at the skill positions. The Cowboys are notorious fumblers and seem to cough it up at the most inopportune times. Since 2011 he has had the most fourth quarter comebacks (9) other than Eli Manning (10); not bad company to be in.. IF (And it is a big "if") Dez Bryant can hold onto the ball, I think the Cowboys will make the playoffs and will make some noise this year..

Srsly? Nothing much has changed in Dallas. Sad.

Not.

Originally posted by seahawk12thman:

trade RW to Dallas for Romo please, kthxbye
Share 49ersWebzone