There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dallas looking to extend Romo

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
They might as well keep him .....but I want him on the field next time we play them, so we can pound him into the ground ....we had them f**kers beat last time , and WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK (in my dennis green voice)
That's what the article is talking about??? You mean, they might as well kick him, dont ya?

Remaining post: very acceptable
lol
Ever since he closed the World Series, he deserves it.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Championship.

LOL. That's right Jerry, ride that choker until the very end. Dallas should be looking at a QBOTF, right now, but I would be just fine with Romochoke remaining a Cowboy until 2019.

God I hate the Cowboys still, maybe even more than the Seahawks, I know that the other old-timers that suffered the 70's understand. Just can't get rid of that bad Cowboy aftertaste. Makes me want to re-watch the 94 NFCC game.

This this this X a million plus. NO TEAM will ever displace the Cowchips as my most hated team in sports.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Originally posted by Beeker:
This this this X a million plus. NO TEAM will ever displace the Cowchips as my most hated team in sports.

They've reached the status of being irrelevant.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

They've reached the status of being irrelevant.

Doesn't matter - I have, do, and always will hate the Cowpukes more than any other team in sports. Keep in mind, I'm a rabid SF Giants fan as well, and I hate the Cowpunks more than I hate the Dodgers.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
As ling as Jerry remains emperor that team will go nowhere idgaf who the qb is.
Doesn't matter - I have, do, and always will hate the Cowpukes more than any other team in sports. Keep in mind, I'm a rabid SF Giants fan as well, and I hate the Cowpunks more than I hate the Dodgers.

The 92 NFC Champioship loss at Canlestick left scars.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Championship.

LOL. That's right Jerry, ride that choker until the very end. Dallas should be looking at a QBOTF, right now, but I would be just fine with Romochoke remaining a Cowboy until 2019.

God I hate the Cowboys still, maybe even more than the Seahawks, I know that the other old-timers that suffered the 70's understand. Just can't get rid of that bad Cowboy aftertaste. Makes me want to re-watch the 94 NFCC game.

The New York Giants have to be a close second.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The 92 NFC Champioship loss at Canlestick left scars.

That felt like a funeral in the end.

That was one of the funeral like games in the 90s. The other ones were the Favre led Packers matchups in the postseason in the latter part of the decade.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

This is a team in trouble.

Monte Kiffin on the D

Jerry Jomes as GM and the"coming ttractions"

Jimmy Raye as OC.
Originally posted by robniner:
The New York Giants have to be a close second.

Dallas and the NY Giants are easily my most hated teams EVER. Dallas fans are just bandwagon idiots to the core. Especially my buddy who is an A's and Cowboys fan and constantly reminds me how much the SF Giants and 49ers suck in his eyes. NY Giants fans hahaha off duty Yankees fans right?? Same obnoxious entitlement, and douchey fanbase.
[ Edited by NYVAGIANTSSUCK on Mar 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM ]
Why?