LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Dallas looking to extend Romo

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/20/cowboys-closing-in-on-extension-for-tony-romo/

Reading the comments, this news appears to have been broadly welcomed around the NFL!!
They might as well keep him .....but I want him on the field next time we play them, so we can pound him into the ground ....we had them f**kers beat last time , and WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK (in my dennis green voice)
I don't see them being able to start anyone better than he is for at least a year (probably two). They need cap room so this makes sense to me. While they'll have to cough up some coin I wouldn't give away the store for him.
Good this should keep Dallas out of the super bowl for a few more seasons lol.
This and this about Jerry.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151853/article/dallas-cowboys-among-nfcs-worst-heading-into-2013-season
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Good this should keep Dallas out of the playoffs for a few more seasons lol.

fixed
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Good this should keep Dallas out of the super bowl for a few more seasons lol.

lol. He's so talented but he cannot win a big one...
I don't think the Cowboys have a choice. Romo may be flawed, but he is still better than many starting QBs out there. The only question is how much the Cowboys will pay him.
Championship.

LOL. That's right Jerry, ride that choker until the very end. Dallas should be looking at a QBOTF, right now, but I would be just fine with Romochoke remaining a Cowboy until 2019.

God I hate the Cowboys still, maybe even more than the Seahawks, I know that the other old-timers that suffered the 70's understand. Just can't get rid of that bad Cowboy aftertaste. Makes me want to re-watch the 94 NFCC game.
YES!

don't let me down Jerry.

I imagine this is great news for anyone that isn't a Cowboys fan.

Romo sucks. Everyone except
Jerry Jones has known that for some years now.
[ Edited by baltien on Mar 21, 2013 at 7:20 AM ]
They just refuse to move on from a choke artist. clueless

I hope they equal Flacco's contract
he blows, so i hope they do
Just good enough to let you lose.
Share 49ersWebzone