There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Raiders Potentially Going After Another Reclamation Project at QB

Looks like the Raiders are looking at Vince Young to possibly helm this new offense. I guess they want to run the AFC version of our offense.

This ballyhooed, broke a$$, don't know how to manage his money, bust of an athlete just needs to move on. Knowing the Raiders, I guess they haven't gotten the memo from the Titans, Eagles and Bills.

There goes Terrelle Pryor's chance.

Funny, I remember the draft experts projecting Young to go to the Raiders. Then the out of touch owner of the Titans, Bud Adams, ordered his personnel to draft him.
link?
Originally posted by RogueStout:
link?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/13/report-raiders-having-preliminary-talks-with-vince-young/
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

The Raiders are just trying to be bad. That's my assessment. They make all the wrong moves, every time.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The Raiders are just trying to be bad. That's my assessment. They make all the wrong moves, every time.

Yes, they have to be doing it on purpose. No other explanation.
Its because he told Jeff Fischer that he was sorry.
It's too bad they aren't in the NFC West.
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
It's too bad they aren't in the NFC West.

Not on topic, but why are there so many Seahawks fans on the Zone? Do we go to their forums and get up in the mix (serious question)?
Originally posted by robniner:
Looks like the Raiders are looking at Vince Young to possibly helm this new offense. I guess they want to run the AFC version of our offense.

This ballyhooed, broke a$$, don't know how to manage his money, bust of an athlete just needs to move on. Knowing the Raiders, I guess they haven't gotten the memo from the Titans, Eagles and Bills.

There goes Terrelle Pryor's chance.

Funny, I remember the draft experts projecting Young to go to the Raiders. Then the out of touch owner of the Titans, Bud Adams, ordered his personnel to draft him.


Not necessarily. I think their thinking is they install the offense and now they have 2 guys to compete for it.
Nobody wants to play for the raiders. Playing for the raiders is like playing in the CFL. Yes, it's a paycheck buy you have to check your pride at the door.
They are truely The Faders - fading into the sunset NEVER to return again.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Not on topic, but why are there so many Seahawks fans on the Zone? Do we go to their forums and get up in the mix (serious question)?

Nothing wrong with Seahawks fans as long as they are courteous imo.