LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Delanie Walker, will miss you bro.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Delanie Walker names his top 5 TE's in the league.

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/Delanie-Walkers-Top-5-Tight-Ends/dc4c5553-172d-412e-8eb5-012ea09b45e2

When he atlked about Aaron Hernandez, he said "He's kind of like me, he does a great job CATCHING the ball" HAHAAHAAH.

He also keeps referring to himself as if he was still on the 49ers lol
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Good blocker..our best ST player..gonna miss D-lay

He wasn't our best special teams player.
Won't miss Walker too much. His production and presence on the field is replaceable. His best asset was as a decoy (similar to Moss). Moreover, his blocking was only really effective this past season.

Nonetheless, I wish him the best. He was a good 49er who to his credit stuck through all the horrific years. Definitely a good return on a 6th round pick.
cant forget that game winning TD he caught on 4th down vs the Lions.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Won't miss Walker too much. His production and presence on the field is replaceable. His best asset was as a decoy (similar to Moss). Moreover, his blocking was only really effective this past season.

Nonetheless, I wish him the best. He was a good 49er who to his credit stuck through all the horrific years. Definitely a good return on a 6th round pick.

I think his skill set will be very hard to replace. He's fast like a WR, built like a Lb and can play multiple positions which allowed us to save draft picks for other positions. He was great on special teams too. There aren't very many guys I know the league that can do all that.
I am glad he got paid. His family will eat well. Good luck Delanie. Class guy!!
Share 49ersWebzone