There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Delanie Walker has left the building

17.5 million, good lawd that's a lot of money!!! Good for him though. We'll be ok.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Kanye has left the niners for the titans.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
probably kilgore

Probably catches the football just as well.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Who's gonna have wham blocking responsibilities now? :(

Boldin
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:

Boldin

I was thinking the same thing. You can use Boldin for many of Delaney's formations. He'd be a nightmare coming out of the backfield.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:

Boldin
Boldin is a WR, not a H-Back/TE like walker is. Boldin won't be used like Walker was used. He won't be lining up in the back field trapping DE's. Boldin fills a need for sure. We have a bona fide #2 finally, a big body outside WR who's good at blocking down field and that'll get the nasty tough yards. But the hole(s) that Walker has left has to filled buy another H-back/TE.
Originally posted by 60sfan:
I was thinking the same thing. You can use Boldin for many of Delaney's formations. He'd be a nightmare coming out of the backfield.
Boldin won't be used like that.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

maybe not all the time. I think they will put him all over the field.
I wish DWalk all the best!

YEA THEY WONT LOL
Dang. Oh well, we might be able to get Ertz or Eifert in the 2nd round or that Gabe dude from SDSU
Ah well. He was a good utility player. Won't miss his damn fumbles and drops though.

maybe not all the time. I think they will put him all over the field.
We'll line him up all over the field for sure - as a WR. But he will NOT be used like we used Walker.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
somebody better hold the pen for him when he signs

He dropped it twice before he finally signed.

Then, when he finally got it, he fumbled the contract. Same ol' Delanie.

The team's most overrated player has left the building.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Mar 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM ]

YEA THEY WONT LOL
So you think JH & Co. will be lining Boldin up in the back field lead blocking or trapping and "wham" blocking DE's, LB's and DT's like Walker consistently was? I'm as elated that we have Boldin as any fan. Ever since TO left I've been screaming for us to draft a big physical outside WR like a Boldin and now we finally got one. But lets calm down and not get it twisted. Boldin IS NOT the utility player Walker is and Walker the WR Boldin is. Therefore, we will find a replacement for Walker.