There are 211 users in the forums

Tony Gonzalez NOT retiring

Shop 49ers game tickets
if the Falcons win the SB next year i'm calling conspiracy.

Jerome Bettis
Ray Lewis

Why are you guys disrespecting such a great player? Sure, he is pulling a Favre/Lewis mix by doing this but he is a class act and probably the best TE of all time.
Good, sign him.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Why are you guys disrespecting such a great player? Sure, he is pulling a Favre/Lewis mix by doing this but he is a class act and probably the best TE of all time.

not probably. IS.
Matty "not-really-all-that-ice" Smith has to be happy about this.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Matty Slush
Gronkowski size, doesn't get injured, GREATEST TE HANDS EVER,...why would he retire?
He is a great tight end but Atlanta may not win their division next year.Sean Payton is back so we'll see Drew Brees at top notch once again. Buccaneers will be overrated but could cause fits for the Falcons with a much improved secondary. Carolina who really knows how they'll look. I foresee a wild card berth for Tony and the Falcons
Great ATL wins the superbowl now
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
if the Falcons win the SB next year i'm calling conspiracy.

Jerome Bettis
Ray Lewis

Fukin Moss man

should have went back to the chiefs
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wish VD had his range.
Tony is one of a kind. He's the TE of all time IMO. Best I've ever seen play anyway. I'd also like to take this opportunity to say SUCK IT ATLANTA!! Nice to see Mr. Ice have to choke on a little adversity for a change. Feel bad for Julio getting injured though. He's too fun to watch. Now that he's likely out for the season they're pretty much out of the race. 4 games back in their division and there is no way they're beating out NFC West or NFC North for a wildcard spot sitting at 1-4. GO NINERS!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
JayGlazer @JayGlazer

I've seen a lot of tweets w rumors that Falcons should trade Tony Gonzalez, just got off the phone w him he absolutely does NOT want that. Wants to finish up in ATL
Originally posted by Jcool:
JayGlazer @JayGlazer

I've seen a lot of tweets w rumors that Falcons should trade Tony Gonzalez, just got off the phone w him he absolutely does NOT want that. Wants to finish up in ATL

he should think it over
Share 49ersWebzone