LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
This is why teams with guys like this never succeed.

Cough Deion.

Deion was the best cornerback to play football... like ever... throughout time. Sherman, not even close. Above average at best.
I can't stand Skip Bayless and to watch Richard Sherman sink to Skip's level says volumes about who he is.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Cough Deion.

LOL comparing Deion to Sherman what a joke

Don't see how he is comparing them. Sherman couldn't hold Deion's jock.

He is simply saying "guys like that" can still succeed.
idk why he needed to do that lulz
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
idk why he needed to do that lulz

Me either. I'm sure there are PLENTY of athletes who have issues with the media (specific people)

Don't think they call them out on national television. I guess Sherman is just showing how much of a professional he is.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Cough Deion.

You seem to be having trouble with your reading comprehension. Let's try it again.

sincalfaithful argues: Teams with arrogant players never succeed
crzy provides counterexample: What about all the teams that won with Deion Sanders?

Your response?

Also please bear in mind, the relative talents of Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman have no actual relevance to the ridiculous argument that you made claiming that teams with arrogant players never succeed.
[ Edited by crzy on Mar 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You seem to be having trouble with your reading comprehension. Let's try it again.

sincalfaithful: Teams with arrogant players never succeed
crzy: What about all the teams that won with Deion Sanders?

Your response?

Originally posted by jrg:
Don't see how he is comparing them. Sherman couldn't hold Deion's jock.

He is simply saying "guys like that" can still succeed.

Lol, I got ya crzy
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lol, I got ya crzy

Hah

Sherman does need someone to smack him though. Hope Gore gives him a good stiff arm to the face.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, I got ya crzy

Hah

Sherman does need someone to smack him though. Hope Gore gives him a good stiff arm to the face.

Yeah, he is still new to the league. He will get popped real good by someone and they'll set him straight.

No worries. I don't like Sherman, but he does have a ton of talent.
I hate that Sherman plays for a division foe. I like it anytime someone goes after bayless.

Every time I try to lighten up on the Seahawks (I like Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Earl Thomas, and the fact they have a great fanbase), Richard Sherman gives me 100 more reasons to hate them. What an arrogant scum. I find it hilarious how he calls Skip an egotistical, pompous, arrogant cretin when the same arrangement of words could be used to describe Sherman himself. Seriously dude, got no problem with anyone attacking Skip Bayless but at least have some class. Sherman was downright disrespectful, rude, and somehow managed to make me feel sympathetic for Skip. Just STFU and play the damn game.
[ Edited by rodgerscomehome on Mar 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM ]
sherman made himself look like a bigger idiot. i cant stand skip, i cant standing watching that gimik of a show that hes on. but the way sherman went at him, all it did was make skip look good.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That was one weird segment. I'm a better corner than you are at your job. Okay.

harbaugh should've drafted sherman...his antics aside the dude can ball w/ the best of em

He can get away with holding/illegally contact/molesting receivers with the best of em

This.

He is going the way of Terrell Owens. His teammates will put up with it for now but eventually his act is going to get old and he will become a cancer.

There is no part of me that would want this jack@$$ on the niners. I don't care how "good" he is.
I gotta think that Harbaugh saw some of this attitude while that jackass was playing for him at Stanford and that had a lot to do with us not drafting him. Yet another reason why Jim Harbaugh is the f**king man.

Cough Deion.

sincalfaithful argues: Teams with arrogant players never succeed
crzy provides counterexample: What about all the teams that won with Deion Sanders?

Your response?

Also please bear in mind, the relative talents of Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman have no actual relevance to the ridiculous argument that you made claiming that teams with arrogant players never succeed.

Maybe you should try your own reading comprehension when the original post is from Socalfan21 far cry from Sincalfaithful. Oh and another thing what has Richard Sherman's teams done that would equal success. Make the Pro Bowl? NO ....Win the division? NO ....Win an NFC title? NO .....Win a Superbowl? NO
Share 49ersWebzone