Originally posted by jrg:
Rams hire Johnathan Coachman for new DC

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Sike
lol wut?

haha nice
Ah, no Singletary.
Yeah because Lions DB's have been so good as of late. Lol, not scurred.
I wanted Singletery.
The Lion's defense would be the last place I would look for my new DC.
He was also DC at Memphis. You know how that turned out.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Make no mistake about it, this is still Fisher's defense and he'll have this guy looking like a prize def coordinator by the end of next season. They proved last year that it doesn't matter who hold the title of DC. That defense was very good last year and they'll only be better this year so laugh all you want. That defense kicked the s**t out of us twice last year without a coordinator. Not funny IMO.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Make no mistake about it, this is still Fisher's defense and he'll have this guy looking like a prize def coordinator by the end of next season. They proved last year that it doesn't matter who hold the title of DC. That defense was very good last year and they'll only be better this year so laugh all you want. That defense kicked the s**t out of us twice last year without a coordinator. Not funny IMO.

Kaep will have more experience and weapons. The offense will have an off season to gel. I am not going to lose sleep over the Rams.
Agree w/NinerG94.

Fisher is a VERY good coach and they also have 2 first round selections in the draft.

I'm n ot sure why they gave us such a tough time BUT they can't be taken lightly.