There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vince Young took out a $300,000 loan to pay for his birthday party

This is why, all professional sports leagues need to require a special 2 year degree. This degree would have requirements including personal finance, sports history, ethics, and public speaking. Athletes who pursue other degrees would still take these courses as electives. This kid is hopelessly screwed up, by a multi-billion dollar system. Sure he got paid, but he was used and profited upon by high school, college and professional teams, that never had the kids best interests at heart. Now he is a broke, humiliated, and uneducated, but with such a sense of entitlement he is doomed. Great job NCAA!
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:





$300k for a topless men only party?

$300k sausage fest
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 912
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:





$300k for a topless men only party?

$300k sausage fest

No bro that $300k was to cover his dinner bill.
whats worse is that our tax dollars are going to pay for these idiots unemployment and what not. mind you i'm liberal not a conservative. i don't mind paying to help people that need it but these idiots don't need a single penny from us. and i dont care if they came from poverty and had yes men all along the way. they were probably a*****e jocks for the most part thru high school and college. they deserve what they get. none of us that has financial hardships gets an iota of the pity these f**k heads do. so if i ever saw this idiot, i would never buy him a beer. if i saw say alex smith or jerry or someone that was responsible i would buy them a beer to say thank you for your playing days.
Originally posted by ninersush:
whats worse is that our tax dollars are going to pay for these idiots unemployment and what not. mind you i'm liberal not a conservative. i don't mind paying to help people that need it but these idiots don't need a single penny from us. and i dont care if they came from poverty and had yes men all along the way. they were probably a*****e jocks for the most part thru high school and college. they deserve what they get. none of us that has financial hardships gets an iota of the pity these f**k heads do. so if i ever saw this idiot, i would never buy him a beer. if i saw say alex smith or jerry or someone that was responsible i would buy them a beer to say thank you for your playing days.


don't forget these guys get free higher education................................................................................ just saying.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
This smiley finally has an official use ...

Oh, this Smiley got a lot of use during the down years, especially when we played out the string in December. It was just depressing...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
This smiley finally has an official use ...

Oh, this Smiley got a lot of use during the down years, especially when we played out the string in December. It was just depressing...

Yup sometimes that was Marvin's weekly review.
Originally posted by ninersush:
whats worse is that our tax dollars are going to pay for these idiots unemployment and what not. mind you i'm liberal not a conservative. i don't mind paying to help people that need it but these idiots don't need a single penny from us. and i dont care if they came from poverty and had yes men all along the way. they were probably a*****e jocks for the most part thru high school and college. they deserve what they get. none of us that has financial hardships gets an iota of the pity these f**k heads do. so if i ever saw this idiot, i would never buy him a beer. if i saw say alex smith or jerry or someone that was responsible i would buy them a beer to say thank you for your playing days.

well the taxes they paid their 1st year probably covered their welfare for life, just saying
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
what the f**k do you need to spend $300K on for a birthday party?

high class hos