There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Pro Bowl Thread?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
If this was a regular game Wilson gets sacked on that TD play.
The Seahawks fans Superbowl
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
What did Russell Wilson say when asked to make a Super Bowl pick? I am watching on the internet and missed what he said?
... And, after that interview, it's time to-go-to the Seahawk' Fan site, for some ENTERTAINMENT
Originally posted by WWFGD:
What did Russell Wilson say when asked to make a Super Bowl pick? I am watching on the internet and missed what he said?

" i wish we where in it"
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stunder49:

" i wish we where in it"

LOL...so close yet so far.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
anyone else just see earl thomas be a cheater even in the probowl? he got beat and just ran into aj green lol
[ Edited by THEB on Jan 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM ]

"I don't know. I just know those two teams that are in it." He's clearly butt hurt. He better get used to it, 'cause the NFC West jail will keep giving it to him.

Basically he said "I don't know, I just wish we were in it." Can't dispute his competitiveness, but you got to pay your dues first young man.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Basically he said "I don't know, I just wish we were in it." Can't dispute his competitiveness, but you got to pay your dues first young man.

Correction, he said "IDK, I wish my team was in it." It was a little jealous truthfully.

Correction, he said "IDK, I wish my team was in it." It was a little jealous truthfully.

Russell actually said " I wish i was on that team in it"
RW just said "Hope I'll keep coming back to the Pro Bowl." Good he won't get to SB for a while.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Richard Deitsch ‏@richarddeitsch

NBC having to do some serious filler time with the Pro Bowl ending early. Collinsworth and Michaels earning the cash tonight.
Is this the highest scoring probowl ever?
Originally posted by hotdogandbeerfred:
Is this the highest scoring probowl ever?

No, but Eli the dufus threw a picksix to a LB - Derrick Johnson of KC, lol.