There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brady fined 10k for slide

Gore fined 10.5k for low socks.

Nice NFL.
Short socks are scary. Goodell has a phobia of socks.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Short socks are scary. Goodell has a phobia of socks.

They werent short, they were just scrunched up. I used to do that s**t all the time when i played football. They are itchy, and when you are sweating all game it makes it even worse.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
They werent short, they were just scrunched up. I used to do that s**t all the time when i played football. They are itchy, and when you are sweating all game it makes it even worse.
When I play Madden I do the same. It gets hot on that couch.
Suprised they fined him at all.
It says a lot about the people making the decisions on who to fine and how much. Brady tried to injure another player all Sue style. And Frank didn't pull up his socks.
it was Gores 2nd violation of the dress code this year so thats why it was so much.
hes a b***h
I read that Brady actually reached out to Reed and apologized. I'm surprised that: 1) Brady was even fined (deserved to be higher though) and 2) he contacted Reed to say he was sorry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bradyslidekickgate-rolls-ed-reed-says-tom-brady-apologized-151416198--nfl.html
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Jan 25, 2013 at 7:41 AM ]
Brady's cleat to the pills should of been much more. He gets away with murder, no wait that's Ray Lewis.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I read that Brady actually reached out to Reed and apologized. I'm surprised that: 1) Brady was even fined (deserved to be higher though) and 2) he contacted Reed to say he was sorry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bradyslidekickgate-rolls-ed-reed-says-tom-brady-apologized-151416198--nfl.html

Brady reached out and apologized to Ed Reed's pills.
He's Tom Brady poster boy of the NFL....
haha, i'm glad. even his attacks look ghey.
The fines are preset for everything. Its all in the players handbook. They know the consequences, and are even given a chance to correct the issue before the fine. Someone from the NFL will tell Gore on the sidelines "pull the socks up, or its a fine". Gore chose to take the fine. All fine money goes to charity, so Gore might have done it on purpose.