There are 217 users in the forums

tim brown:bill callahan sabotaged the superbowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, I think Jerry is agreeing with Tim.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Yeah, he just went on ESPN and agreed with Tim basically.

I didn't give it much credence with only Brown saying it, but Jerry is someone I trust, and if he corroborates the story, I think there's some weight to it.
Originally posted by Niners23:

I didn't give it much credence with only Brown saying it, but Jerry is someone I trust, and if he corroborates the story, I think there's some weight to it.

Ha!

I knew that crazy f**ker Davis was that crazy!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Jerry said he pretty much trusts Tim Brown, and if Tim thought Bill sabotaged, then he believes him.
He's pretty much agreeing with the fact that the game plan was dramatically altered 48 hrs prior to kickoff.

Whether or not there was anything nefarious behind it.....well....

Yup, I'm watching it too. Jerry's word carries weight and so I do believe there was a gameplan change at least. Mangini is a shady f**k and a loser so his word means nothing to me.
Commitment to Sabotage
This is crazy. Oh, the ironing that the raiders traded Gruden to TB, and one year later, faced them in the super bowl.
So far, the only place I see deliberate sabotage is Tim Brown trying to sabotage all the superbowl attention the 49ers are getting.

And it's working, sadly. All I wanted from this morning's hour long grind down the 101 was to bask in the post game 9er glory. And instead I had to listen to everyone go back and forth about Barrett Robins and Bill Callahan. Thanks a lot, Tim. Nice job sabotaging my morning commute!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/22/jerry-rice-agrees-with-tim-brown-bill-callahan-sabotaged-us/

dumbest s**t I have ever heard... oh so Barrett Robbins didn't like the play calling so he no shows the Super Bowl? Had nothing to do with his bipolar disorder? Like Romo said, this is just someone (Tim Brown) trying to stay relevant and of course the media is overblowing this now. Would have come to light maybe the next day or 2 after the game, not 10 yrs. Idiots.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Good thing we didn't hire bill callahan! would not of needed that this week!
I knew that if Rice said it too then people here would believe it. As if Brown is an untrustworthy guy.
Originally posted by Paul:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/22/jerry-rice-agrees-with-tim-brown-bill-callahan-sabotaged-us/

dumbest s**t I have ever heard... oh so Barrett Robbins didn't like the play calling so he no shows the Super Bowl? Had nothing to do with his bipolar disorder? Like Romo said, this is just someone (Tim Brown) trying to stay relevant and of course the media is overblowing this now. Would have come to light maybe the next day or 2 after the game, not 10 yrs. Idiots.

Robbins isn't the only reason they lost.
Nothing against Jerry, but I'll believe it when Rich Gannon says Callahan threw it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Great just remembered Harbaugh was a coach on that team... Well should be a fun press conference for him.....
Share 49ersWebzone