LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

tim brown:bill callahan sabotaged the superbowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/21/tim-brown-suggests-sabotage-by-bill-callahan-in-super-bowl-xxxvi/
Any other team, and I'd say Tim Brown was nuts.

But this is the Raiders. And under Al Davis? This is just crazy enough to be true.
I thought the exact same thing! You never know around that s**t hole.
So Callahan throws the biggest game of his life to help out a friend?

No. Not credible. Mafia fix would have been credible. Al screws up, quite believable. Little green men from Mars betting on Tampa, maybe. This, come on!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
tim brown is an idiot
The Raiders coaching staff got absolutely owned that game. They failed miserably. Like someone mentioned, this is the only organization where I could see something that odd happen. If it did, Callahan didn't do it to help his friend Gruden. He had major beef with Al. That would be his motivation.
lol I wouldn't be surprised if Al Davis told him to do it

too bad we'll never know.
This is freaking funny!! How could someone honestly believe that. This just confirms that.......The Raiders are a joke. Freaking Tim Brown lol.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Raiders got screwed in the Superbowl because Gruden knew them better then anyone. Did Callahan out think himself and try to change the game plan so Gruden wouldn't be able to figure out every play... Maybe. But Callahan did not throw the game.
Sometimes it's like these players just have to say something - anything - No matter how stupid or lacking in facts.

"Fiction can be fun!" -Ace Ventura

yea Tim Brown is tripping
They once said Mooch was trying to give a game to his buddy Dick Jauron
Originally posted by Jcool:
Raiders got screwed in the Superbowl because Gruden knew them better then anyone. Did Callahan out think himself and try to change the game plan so Gruden wouldn't be able to figure out every play... Maybe. But Callahan did not throw the game.

He probably panicked at the last minute and got too cute because he knew that Chucky would know the plays
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Great... Now Jerry Rice is saying Callahan sabotaged the game....
Share 49ersWebzone